1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Showcase your Ranger

Discussion in 'Rangers' started by sdknightno1, Jan 7, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. sper009

sper009 Padavan

Maybe this will help?

[kreg] likes this.
  2. [kreg]

[kreg] Someday Author

Thanks Sper big help... And here it is.[​IMG]

I know it is not at the God lvl and that's what I am here for lol How can i make him better?

DemonHunterx likes this.
  3. -necromonster-

-necromonster- Junior Expert

Very decent Ranger you have there [kreg]. I would suggest improving your health as much as possible, hope for yachacks gloves to fall, and maybe search for an even better shield. Depending on what the enchantments are for your legendary ring, another Mortis ring could be a viable option as well to increase your damage output.

[kreg] likes this.
  4. [kreg]

[kreg] Someday Author

Thank you. I do have the gloves. I have not used them because of the loss in speed ( 10%) . That has drop aps. to 1.96. :( Thank you for your input. Yes I am looking for another shield (always it seems lol) and see to getting that ring. :) I have equipped the gloves and yes a big difference. not even going to try to justify why i did not do this before.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2014
  5. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

<Well, after reading the edit above, it would appear my post is no longer needed. I'll keep it up because I put some time into composing it and it may be helpful to someone else.>

IMO, it's a bad move not to use the whole Yachack's set. I don't know anyone, of any class, who doesn't use their whole set when they get it. For that little bit of speed loss and a tiny bit (5 pt, -knowledge bonus, maybe 7-8 pts total) of dmg loss you will see +2 conc/sec, 10% faster movement speed (very important - in PvP especially), +250 (+knowledge bonus) more HP and +95 more armor. The correct choice is pretty plain to me.

I suspect you are very proud of having over 2.00 attack speed. I would swallow that pride and put on Yachack's gloves. Upgrade your sapphires, or something, if you have to have over 2.00 attack speed.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2014
  6. Fatalaty

Fatalaty Advanced

nice payer but bad items :)

--MERGED--

ranger friend from Leviathan :)

Last edited by moderator: Feb 21, 2014
  7. sper009

sper009 Padavan

I'd like to see that guy's equipment (not interested in gems, I'm sure they're flawless+).

ThorHeredur likes this.
  8. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Why some of you are deleting previously posted stats and gear?

mrmlja likes this.
  9. brainhunter

brainhunter Forum-Greenhorn

10. Aha-Gamer

Aha-Gamer Forum Duke

Oh, very nice god Items ! How many trys did it take to get them and how much €/$ did these sacred gems cost ?

11. -necromonster-

-necromonster- Junior Expert

12. Orange_George

Orange_George Active Author

sper009 and Ffs like this.
  13. sper009

sper009 Padavan

Nice Ranger Orange :). I'd try to find a better shield and up it to level 47 as well as finding an amulet with damage/critical hit rate.

14. Orange_George

Orange_George Active Author

thanks for the tips bro

15. joe6699

joe6699 Junior Expert

Why you show these things? I have to farm again!! WOW i was looking for these gears al my life...perfect set up for scatter shot in pvp :)

Go buy the amulet in Andrakash (8000 anders) it gives 30% crits dmg, you will lose some hp but the dmg will increase a lot.

Last edited by moderator: Mar 12, 2014
  16. Zokin

Zokin Forum Expert

Only those 5 sacred rubies are around 750€ -.-

Silentrunner likes this.
  17. Talicni

Talicni Forum Connoisseur

I am still improving my little ranger, I am aware that I lack attack speed and that Buckler is the better choice, but this is just my style of play :)

Upon reaching lvl25 I'll equip the Windrunner shortbow which will fix my attack speed :p

[​IMG]

Master0fpuppets, Starfaaker and Zokin like this.
  18. Paavelson

Paavelson Junior Expert

update:

[​IMG]

19. sper009

sper009 Padavan

Congrats on getting the Predator :).

20. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

That is a really nice glass cannon you got there. I hope you stay behind a tank in.... well, everywhere. :D:p