Silly Sound Question

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Dragonnns, Mar 20, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

Ok, this is probably a truly stupid question and for that, forgive me, but my curiosity has been piqued.

I normally play without any game sound. Today I ended up not only playing with sound, but with the music off. I'd never done that before and it was definitely a different experience. I found sounds I'd not known existed.

I spent several hours today waiting in Kingshill to do PvP for clovers (two toons today!). While sitting on that circle after transporting in from PvP land, I kept hearing what sounded like a Mynah bird parroting sounds and human speech. I swear I heard something about a "burger is good" and "a birthday party".

I tried following others around that had a particular pet or mount but I couldn't find one that continued to chatter away. Once I left the area of the circle, the sound faded off. I didn't see anything in the various vendors/NPC characters that had a bird or talking "something".

Does anyone know where that "bird" might be? It was quite entertaining.

2. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

I can tell you that those old hag mumble sounds are from the New Moon setting in Kingshill.

3. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

I even tried following one of the hags around. Checked out other hags in other parts of the map but only found the chatter in that one spot. Interesting and thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.