Skill build

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by wildmonkey, Jan 24, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wildmonkey

wildmonkey Forum Apprentice

I have made a warrior and its currently level 37 i have no idea what enchants to go for and what skill build to make im thinking of building a hard tank for paralel world later when i get level 55

2. Sunlight

Sunlight User

3. nikatar

nikatar Junior Expert

Sure why not?? You tanks are pretty usefull at the game! You could also make a damage warrior but it is way more harder.

P.S. gl

4. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

Tanks are not very useful anymore. With the update 214, it was made easier for people to go out in groups without tanks. The biggest reason is the health buffs. With these pretty much anyone can survive well in their respective PW levels without the help of a tank. Creating a damage warrior is recommended.

5. nikatar

nikatar Junior Expert

Well i have to agree but when a tank is at a team it is way easier to kill a boss....for example when i want to farm leaderboard team points..i prefer to have a tank in my team and me do the dmg.!(I dont if it is faster but surely 100% safer and no death)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.