Skills change

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Vnaris, Apr 7, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vnaris

Vnaris Forum Apprentice

I cant change my keyboard skills, what can I do?

2. What key are you trying to use? If it is a reserved key, you won't be able to do it from in the game and will have to do it the hard way.

P.S. I hope you appreciate humor. The thread I linked you has a lots of it, but the last guy who had an issue like this didn't appreciate our forum denizens' brand of humor.

3. Vnaris

Vnaris Forum Apprentice

Thanks, but I m not sure if you understood what the problem is, and the fault is probably mine, I should have explained better. Let me give you an example then. I have a skill (teleport) on number 2. Well, I cant delete it or take in anywhere else. Whatever I tried, teleport always remained in "2".
    This happens only with one of my characters.
    Sorry if my issue has already been answered :p

4. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

Sounds like your skill bar is locked. Click on the little lock icon in the bar and that should fix your problem.

5. Vnaris

Vnaris Forum Apprentice

The answer is so simple that made me look stupid :p
    Thanks a lot anyway

6. Thank you Rhysingstar. Question answered, thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.