So, PvP...

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by FourWingedAngel, Mar 20, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FourWingedAngel

FourWingedAngel Forum Apprentice

The more I level up the more I just find that ppl spam things at max range and unless you are in a 1vs1 and characters don't oneshot eachother there is no space for actual outplay.

Is this what happens also at max level or is there something more to look for?

2. EhtovK

EhtovK Old Hand

Welcome to the jung..., ehrm, I mean, the OHKO meta in DSO, also, don't worry, you'll get to that point in 1v1 too. :D

Jokes aside, the one hit K.O. meta in PvP came to be because of the massive damage that players were able to achieve post R155 without defenses being able to keep up, the add of defensive base stats to items after level 50+ with R185 poorly tries to adress this, and I say poorly because we're already seeing massive DPI achieved from some people, so my wild guess is that it'll remain the same until they do a serious balance of the arena.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.