some help pls

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by bibiaivaldo, Apr 5, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bibiaivaldo

bibiaivaldo Forum Greenhorn

how I can lvl up fast to lvl50?

2. Arx_X

Arx_X Advanced

bad idea to rush it..but if you insist..
    get in groups and farm Q1 circle, repeat.. if you have a good/fast steady group , it's worth investing into XP Tome or scrolls

3. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

I don't know what level you are, so considering that you may be low level here is my opinion (and also the level limit is now 55, so you may want to consider leveling all the way to 55 :D)

Do all the quests, usually as I remember you can get to level 31 or 32 by only doing quests.
    Around level 32 and onward you will come to a point that you are now out of quests.

At this point get a one hour XP scroll and:
    For levels 32-35 circle eternal watch or you can also repeat Sigris boss for melts but clearing up eternal watch will give you faster rate of exp.
    For levels 36-40 circle atlantis/temple sector or do Gorga, but again clearing up the regular map will grant you a faster rate of exp
    40-42 Gleaming Mountains
    42-43 Thunder Crest
    44 Stalgard
    45-49 you can do all the quests with XP scrolls.
    You will run out of quests in 49 and you can do Cradle of Life until 50.
    50-52 You can do quests and when you are out of quests do the Great Desert - rinse and repeat until 55.

4. Zed

Zed Forum Pro

I don't see what you're referring to. The only "quest gap" is between level 42 and 45. You have enough quests to (almost) level up smoothly outside of this level range.

5. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

Sorry, Zed, I have to agree with @cdeepal on this: Building up a RA on test server currently, had to spin my wheels several times in the low 30's (I'm still there in the Norse territory, but do have several Lvl 34 quests finally to work on).

Also, on live-server Tegan, am trying a DK for the first time; she experienced the same drag in low 30's in the Norse area, and again in mid-30's in the beginning part of the Atlantis area. I even ran Temple Sector for awhile (which was 6 levels above me) just to get the first quests in that urban area. Which ran out quickly. Now I'm treading water, deciding if I want to dedicate time farming for experience just so I can get the quests for the 2nd dungeon, or give up on testing this DK any further (kinda like some of the skills, but nothing too impressive, yet.)

And a SW I was testing also had level-lag in the Norse area, the Atlantis area, and the Dwarves area.

On all 3 characters, I played only PVE, no PVP (which doesn't impact general experience tree anyway) or events, not even the Moon events.

So, unless you're playing a toon exclusively and running events in addition to quest-driven PVE, you will be forced to farm experience at multiple levels.

6. Zed

Zed Forum Pro

Well, my toons always participated to events when leveling up, so I guess that's where the "missing exp" come from

7. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Which is actually a good suggestion for this thread. I suspect the since the op is asking for a quick way to get to level 50 he does not have access to PW yet. This takes the option of PW off the table (with increased xp gain.) But any player can farm events at higher modes to gain a lot of xp very fast. Ofc, the catch here is that for a weak geared player just trying to level the only way to do this is to be an xp blocker for twinks :rolleyes:

So, judgements about twinks aside, this is actually the fastest and easiest way to level to 50 quickly. The twink range has been extended with r185. Even up to lvl 50 there should be no problem getting groups to be a gapper in events. Even fatal mode with 400% xp gain could be done since the twinks will do all the heavy lifting. The event rewards would just be a bonus.

Dsiclamer: It is DSO, not me, that endorses twinks :p

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
  8. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

According to my experience event monsters give much less experience points than regular monsters. So, I wouldn't advice doing events if your goal is to level fast.

9. Ranker

Ranker Forum Apprentice

One run @41 is 1/3rd of a bar. That means 30 FULL clear are needed. Thats 10 hours of grinding for a level. There has to be a better way.

10. BigHink

BigHink Forum Inhabitant

farm gorga

11. Ranker

Ranker Forum Apprentice

and 43 ? and 44 ? and 45 ? Groga cant be farmed forever. And mobs give worse and worse xp as you level as you probably well know.

12. Zed

Zed Forum Pro

Events, events, events

13. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

I think, one bar per hour would be average. But, you would get about 5-6 bars from quests, so you would only need about 4 bars to grind per each level. 4 hours for each level sounds about right.

If you have more damage, you can level faster. I remember my DK going through those levels with only 600 damage was a pain, but when I did my ranger with 1200 damage that was a breeze.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
  14. Ranker

Ranker Forum Apprentice

Um.... half the map is maggots that give 0 xp. And in general the map is no populated at all. Any better alternatives ?

15. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

Not populated? According to my experience, second only to Nahuatlan, cradle of life is the most highly populated map in the Lor Tac area.
    The problem with Nahuatlan is that the summoned ander world creatures do not yield any exp. However, in the case of cradle of life that is not the case. The anderworld creatures there are not summoned hence gives good amount of exp.

The upper rings of Cradle of Life is well populated with mummies and anderworld creatures. You want to kill them because mummies and the ander world creatures yield the best exp/hp ratio, so you can kill them fast and get good exp.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.