Suggestion Some ideas for a more balanced game

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by ipaTcH, Nov 5, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ipaTcH

ipaTcH Forum Apprentice

Hi
    I have some ideas for Drakensang which would help smaller and pro(old) players too.

IDEA 01 :
    It has to do with the CV points which was added to the game but it has no purpose. So as we know currently a fresh lvl55 player won't go and farm maps on mod1-2-3 they beg for dmg players non-stop so they can be a drop collector for hours on infernal difficulty. My idea is to lock all parallel worlds difficulties which can be unlocked when the player reaches a higher CV point. Currently it's pretty dumb that a fresh lvl55 player is already farming infernal 3, or that he is non-stop donor in every event map which i think is unfair.
    Let's take an example how this would work :
    CV : 50k - mod1, CV : 100k mod2 ... and so on... ofc the essence should be removed from the math from the points. This small system would finally help smaller-solo or random team players to farm on their level and find groups easier. I wanna make the farming fun so everybody is doing something in a group. From painful to fatal there are like 1-2 groups all day because everybody is farming on infernal even if they die in 1 hit. Let's make this happen, ofc people will cry but they have to understand that there are maps/mods for them too. I really had enough that after i log in there is already 20 pm waiting with the message "help here help me there" dmg need. op dmg need, fast op dmg... this has to stop!

IDEA 02 : (not original)
    We need a new craft table where we are able to transform our items look. Let's say you picked up a helmet on lvl20 which looks great and i wanna use that skin on my Dragan helmet so i can transform it to look like that. Yes this idea is from diablo but hell it would be so much better. Make character look different, sometimes i'm in a group with 5 mage and we all look the same so i lose myself too many times :D

IDEA 03 : WEAPON BALANCING YES Q7... time to change :
    As we know with the new update the dmg will go up again with a looooot this means the Q7 buff will be just insane. It's already a known issue that every player is running with q7 weapons and it is time to change this. If the Q4 buff gives more lightning, the Bloodmage speed, Dragan def. so Q7 should give after meteor higher burning effect but not dmg buff because its already too much and it kills the fun and challenge from the game. For every class there should be only a burn effect specially for rangers they already do millions of dmg which is unfair and stupid... with the new update they will do 10million... an infernal boss shouldn't be dead in 10 or less second in a 5 player group...

Thank you

menestrelul likes this.
  2. menestrelul

menestrelul Someday Author

I like all three ideas. Excellent! :)

I would also like to add that there are some cases that a new player raised the amount of materi necesarry for a tier 6 weapon. There should be a possibility for them to enter inf3. A tax might be a good idea. It could be ander or it could be a special portal that you buy in order to get to a level that is higher than the combat value, similar to infernal acces fragments.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
  3. bezryl

bezryl Active Author

idea 1 complete garbage

the game has no place telling me what difficulty i can play in or how strong a player must be if i want to play with them, trash!

i am a type of person who likes to help other players, if i want to take them in higher modes thats my bussiness

about your comment of people playing on modes they get 1 shot in, so what? you realize how much dmg things do in those modes right....? i now have full tier 6 gear gems are all atleast flawless most are sacred and i STILL get 1 shot or very close to it by loads of stuff

that dont deter me though since my motto is if i can kill them before they kill me while avoiding the attacks i win

lets use q3 boss as an example- in higher modes he will 1 shot me but yet i can easily kill him by learning his attacks and avoiding them all even on inf3. some bosses are harder then others, i used heredeur as an example since he is one of the most easy boss to solo and i am very good at fighting him but you get the idea

if players are getitng 1 shot too much then that is their fault, mobs come up to whack you in the face and you let them? sounds like a skill problem..

CV-useless feature

Q7 set- yes its boring having only 1 choice really or q4 set wich is not as great, atleast gives us some more sets that can compete with it

4. nvmind

nvmind Forum Inhabitant

How other players are taking the fun away from you by taking shortcuts and farming inf3 the first second they get to lv55 ? Maybe they don't like building a character the long way. Maybe this is their second or third character and too bored to go the long way. But in the end who cares ? Any of that should not stop you from having fun building a character slowly, step by step. I really don't see how those players can interfere with it.

And about
    there is this cool feature called "ignore player" that adds players to an ignore list so they will never be heard again. I have quite a long list of either spammers of the city chat or kids that make rude comments after you kill them in pvp. Check it out.

5. heror

heror Forum Baron

Idea 1 and 2 are ok 1 guess.
    But wat da [EDIT] boi if im in a group with 5 ppl with more than 30 k dmg and we all play like a team who shouldnt we be awarded by killing the boss faster. this is nonsense. You farm to farm faster so you say that if im full amx items and stones i must kill the boss for more than 30 sec, the heck. Either the boss give more loot or they should die as fast as now otherwise i dont see purpose of extending the obss fights , even more after 213/214 rel where INF 3 BOSS will give you ........... LADIES AND GENTLEMEN 5 PINKS. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that insane loot imagine how much i can do with 5 pinks ..... i can...... craft maybe 1 MAYBE

Last edited by moderator: Nov 8, 2018
  6. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

mages have the option of creating powerful builds with either q4 or bloodmage weapons

I recently crafted blood mage after crafting both q7 and q4 set and so far i am having a blast