Some ideas

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by zoldorak, Mar 28, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you agree with my suggestion?

1. It should be released

10 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. It should not be released

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  3. Yes, but with changes...

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zoldorak

zoldorak Forum Apprentice

Hello

For me the collector's bag is too big and we cant see the emots used , the Windows hides everything.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    AFK mode :D
    [​IMG]

2. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @zoldorak ,

Thank-you for your suggestion.
    I added a poll to this thread to make it easier for everyone.

We look forward for more comments on your suggestion :)
    Cheers,

3. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

Nice job you did there, you have my vote.I think also an essence indicator will be nice too.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
  4. BigHink

BigHink Forum Inhabitant

an indicator of which color essence each player in group is using would be great

5. Zed

Zed Forum Pro

It's very nice, great editing skills

6. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Put emotes in quick bar... problem solved. (rather than tasking the devs with a new task that will invariably come out as some different and with inintended problems that will have to be hotfix later :rolleyes:)

As fro the afk thing rather than a graphic I would prefer a social command that would let others players know when they pm or invite me.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

7. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

The journal could be split into two sides. The both sides already has a scroll bar and the right could be made smaller, it's just a wrapping thing. As for the buttons, put two rows on each side, or 2 buttons on each side, with both outer sides responding to them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.