Some newbie questions.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Rinri-kun, Aug 27, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rinri-kun

Rinri-kun Forum Apprentice

Okay so I am a level 40 nub and I still don't know what "q1" or "1h" or "2h" means. A person asked me in game if I want to do h1q1(or whatever it was) and I asked him what it meant and he didn't respond. Can someone give me some tips on what those abbreviations (or any well-known abbreviations) mean? :c
    I am so frustrated with this game not having a guide...

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Rinri-kun likes this.
  3. StarFear

StarFear Forum Greenhorn

@Rinri-kun hii , i just wanted to ask u if u are willing to play with me in the game , my server is heredur we can make our characters strong AF <xd I have some experience maybe I can guide u .

Rinri-kun likes this.
  4. Rinri-kun

Thanks but I play Grimmag due to the fact that I have better ping there. Otherwise yes, I would start on Heredur. And I am already level 41 there so I won't start all over again.

5. StarFear

StarFear Forum Greenhorn

@Rinri-kun , well ok :D I hope to keep in touch to you , until the end of our LVL 55 JOURNEY :))

Rinri-kun likes this.
  6. Rinri-kun

I could have reached level 55 a long time ago, but I am no longer the hardcore grinder I used to be 5 years ago when I was playing .EDIT. Maybe I need to get back my grinding spirit (I am starting to c: ).
    Might as well bash those npcs like mad since I have nothing else to do anyway xD.

Last edited by moderator: Aug 29, 2017
  7. StarFear

StarFear Forum Greenhorn

Hahaha well I should start my hardcore grinding too , btw did you know the upcoming event ? "Time of Insight" HIGHER EXPERIENCE when killing monsters. >>>.<<< !

8. Rinri-kun

No clue, I don't check the events.
    I will try to get level 55 asap though. I even deleted a gem which gave me 5% extra xp when killing monsters xD. Well, why? I was too lazy to remove it from the item so I simply deleted the item along with it hehe. I also play solo so you can imagine how hard it is to collect 900k xp solely by farming and not quests on level 41.
    "higher experience"? Honestly, I don't care that much. I can simply kill NPCs until I am dead tired. Though I might be one of the few people who won't need to take antidepressants to kill the boredom.

9. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

1 day running temple/gorga or you can run Misty Ridge and level up while doing no quests at all . I done this multiple times already, it simply takes commitment to the boredom.

Once you get 1 character to the parallel worlds, all your other characters can go there at level 10 and will never need to take a quest at all and still level up to max in about 40 days.

10. Rinri-kun

1)Gorga? Being level 41 and killing Gorga seems like a waste of time considering I can get more on the same time frame. Commitment to boredom is of no problem c: I can be the king of harcore grinding if I am interested in the game. But since I have yet to find a very interesting game ever since I stopped playing the [EDIT] 5 years ago I am pretty bored with most MMO games. It just seems like I have no motivation. ( By the way, dear DSO Mods, the reference to the game wasn't an advertisement, but only a mention so there was not really a reason to remove it. Advertisement would be like that: Hurry up and play our very fun game called Drakensang Online! )

2) That's the point, I don't have any other character, I chose SW and I have yet to make him level 55 since I started playing 9 months ago. Still killing those stupid NPCs like a robot but I am steadily progressing. I am aiming for 700,000 xp per day. That way I can get my SW level 50 in 3 months from now since I have 8,3m xp. When I do that I will go to Parallel World. I heard it's really easy to level up from level 50 to level 55 due to this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.