Spellweaver and more! English guild needed Agathorn

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by geezus007, Apr 24, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geezus007

geezus007 Forum Greenhorn

Looking to join an active guild currently at lvl 31 but will be getting to 55 in no time. Have been playing quite often and am very active am also currently leveling a dragonknight as well. I see a lot of english people on forums looking for guilds on Agathorn, if it comes down to it and we get some posts going I'll make a guild for us to have. It's hard to come by english speakers on the server. My ingame name is Sonkei (Spellweaver) and Zonkei (Dragonknight)

2. Shadowrunner

Shadowrunner Forum Greenhorn

shadowrunner999 - Very Interested run spellweaver and Ranger - both lvl 39 and in guilds (separate) Want to get into active one.

3. geezus007

geezus007 Forum Greenhorn

Yeah I'm trying to get an active community going. If one exists I'll join if one does not I wouldn't mind helping create one. Servers are down I'll add you when they are up and message you in game.

4. BigHink

BigHink Forum Inhabitant

The Leets is a very active English speaking guild on the Agathon server. We only accept 1 main character per player and that character must be leveling up towards level 55' We have a facebook page and use Team speak. We concentrate on all events and PW's but very little on PvP except to get clovers on daily quests. If interested contact Littlehink or Hm106 in game for guild invite.

5. BryanGilmanSr

BryanGilmanSr Forum Greenhorn

Hi My name is Ua767v Level 55 Guild Master of XTheLegionX and You are Welcome to join us in Agathon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.