Spirit Chamber XP.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by 9ndrei, Sep 28, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 9ndrei

9ndrei Forum Expert

Not sure if it's intended or a bug, but I wonder why am I not getting any XP after defeating enemies in the Spirit Chamber.

2. Mikersen

Mikersen Someday Author

Bigpoint... they're not going to give you exp that easily...
    It used to be an amazing place to farm exp. But they removed the exp you get.

3. xXxTroublexXx

xXxTroublexXx Forum Apprentice

And it's a good thing you aren't lvl 50 in 2 hours, but I agree they should give xp. If previous xp amount was to much, just lower the xp amount per monster.
    The first time I passed that area with a toon, I sent ticket to support, well they still didn't change anything and I don't think they will. To be honest, they should just remove the map, you need to be there only 1 time and it isn't spectacular.

4. Mikersen

Mikersen Someday Author

How is this not a good thing? Like farming Nahuatlan for ~30 hours is a good thing?

5. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

More like "it was an exploit in the first several weeks of R155 before it was patched."

EhtovK likes this.
  6. GodChronos

GodChronos Forum Expert

It for some reason reminds me of the guy who got 300+ dmg line on his blue ring from grimmag.

7. 9ndrei

9ndrei Forum Expert

Correct me if I'm wrong:

No XP + No DROPS = No 40ander if you die = free respawn.

8. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @9ndrei ,

Is this still happening? :eek:

If I do remember well, it was fixed like 1 year ago...
    If this is happening, please, write a ticket to our Support Team. They will forward your case ;)

Cheers,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.