Feedback Spring Festival 2019

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Mal3ficent, Apr 19, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Greetings Heroes,

Please post in this thread your comments regarding the Spring Festival 2019.
    Positive or negative, constructive criticism and ideas for improvements are, as always, welcomed. Please keep discussions on topic.
    You can ask questions regarding the event in this thread.

If you are unsure what sort of feedback is being asked for, please read this thread.
    Any off-topic posts/pointless rants will be deleted.

Best regards,
    Your Drakensang Online Team

2. MaxDisappointed

MaxDisappointed Forum Master

Instead of rewarding for doing a map or killing enemies, you reward entering and leaving a map by taking eggs, a nonsense.
    In addition to 1 in 1, if you calculate you must make 1000 of progress every day to finish the event, translated: 1000 eggs per day minimum.
    You didn't thought that perhaps it would have been good to increase the progress by eggs, to make it random, that could give between 1, 2, 5, 10 randomly, and that the trolls could give progress in the same way?
    It is quite sad that this is the maximum that the developers can reach.
    It is not rewarding to play but reconnect and reconnect a map without any sense to click on an egg.
    Not to mention the sad rewards of progress bars, they basically laugh in our faces. Hours and hours and hours of collecting eggs (as opposed to fun and playability) to receive ... hardly anything?
    Doing a generous calculation you need more than 40 hours to make the first bar, and then the second, again more than 40 or 50 hours .... taking eggs? This is a game? And total, for a few stones and creatress tears.
    Those responsible for this event should resign from their job, they do not deserve their salary.
    You need to spend more than 8 hours a day in the game collecting eggs to finish the event, this is not seen even in the most precarious jobs... and the reward? absolutely none.

3. megazombie1024

megazombie1024 Active Author

Collecting 14k eggs one by one is pretty annoying and meaningless. On top of all we arent getting new content like maps, new monsters ect.. Instead we are forced to play the same maps we do over and over again so we can finish this brainless event and we arent even getting anything in return. Not even mentioning that it requires no skill pressing eggs and reseting maps. Also I and probably many players are not going to spent 10-12 hours a day farming eggs just to get few bags of stones and the new skin /a realy bad skin/.

I hate to say it but Drakensang is becoming a dead game and if this non-sence continues the game will soon die. Absolutely no tought involved in this event and its very sad that noone seem to care what the community wants.

[content removed]

In my opinion the worst event for this year so far

Last edited by moderator: Apr 19, 2019
  4. 9ndrei

9ndrei Forum Expert

What's the reason for running anything on the TS if it's the same on the live server.. even when all the players agree it's stupid and mind numbing to get only 1 egg / click?

I'm still paying and playing for events.. and this one.. well.. it utterly sucks. :) Maybe I should take a break.. especially since Helios Games is the next one.. and it's a kick in the chest for the PvE players..

Combine that with the droprate decrease on New/Full Moon.. you got a bizzare decision making team at DSO. As if it wasn't enough that players left and deleted their chars when the PvP update was pushed through.

5. ForeverAlone

ForeverAlone Forum Apprentice

Worst event this game ever had... If we wanna finish the event in 13 days we have to play hours and hours a day and have to buy that buffs that are expensive as .... for just 1h!

This yes, is a good idea! How can't a GROUP of dev's think about it? those guys are just destroying this game, it will never be the same since they just care about money. It's really frustrating and disappointing!

Kiwigal1244 and MaxDisappointed like this.
  6. nvmind

nvmind Forum Inhabitant

If a player that only plays ~1 hour per day cannot finish an event = FAIL
    For a fun and entertaining experience, all events should be designed with the above rule in mind.

7. boost321

boost321 Forum Greenhorn

came back a month ago to play the game and see whats new... not impressed specially with pvp changes and now this..
    cant stress how boring and unrewarding this event is.
    am just asking my self how did this get pass through the development team as a good event "progress wise", 1progress per egg is NOT enough.
    they really need to revert this event and change it or completely delete it.

MaxDisappointed likes this.
  8. Sevilla

Sevilla Someday Author

1 progress for egg, bad joke.

9. BlackHat

BlackHat Junior Expert

You want feedback?

First THIS IS NO EVENT.

Second 14k progress in 14 days: considering 100 progress/hour we'll need play 10hours/day that it is impossible for no robot.
    You want to turn us into zombies.
    Tell us clearly ... this is a social experiment right?

What sense of Spring Festival Crasher? Only to drop 5 draken every....boh, I drop nothing.

I've a mounts that I need in dayly andermant so I bought 6 event bless (4299 andermants each one) and I've activated one.
    After 13minutes, when I go back in city my character have no costume, no pet and NO BLESS so I lost 47minutes (3.367 andermants)
    that it is a bug reported months ago (with potions, medicines, etc.)

I've almost all 3-4 platinum crafts, all royal green gems, all pets...I need only blue royal schema and some mounts so there is no fun in this game in last 2 years but last one was terrifying.

So I can't finish "event" in normal way and I can't finish event with bless so what I must do? Stop playing this game until the developers come back sane.

PS: support give back 4299 andermants for bless

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
  10. MaxDisappointed

And I thought this game was action based. So much action in picking eggs, concretly 13795 actions.
    Simply pathetic developers creating pathetic events while doing videos at the office eating donuts with Dragan and Asar.
    It can be enough if there's only 1 progress bar with real rewards (not the EDIT they give now) and less progress needed.

There should be some regulatory system to this type of companies and put a fine for creating these events or even jail sentences.

Last edited by moderator: Apr 19, 2019
    Kiwigal1244 likes this.
  11. ghostmagicus

ghostmagicus Forum Pro

As already previously players said event is almost entirely BIG CRAP.

One and only good thing i discovered at this event is those extra clovers from secret lair.

Kiwigal1244 and navelko like this.
  12. elitecrew1031

elitecrew1031 Regular

In my eyes this event is not finished, there is no unique to fight for, there is no drakens to fight for (like in circus), the only thing i must do is just click on eggs and fight with trolls in secret lairs, clearly this event is pretty bad . Next time when you try to make new event think a little bit more, there is nothing useful to get from this event. Look at your past events for example, look at Dragan, players are enjoying this event because we get Dragan/Widow set and tons of drakens, look at circus people get a lot of items and drakens and runes, if we look at events like helloween, it's not the worthiest event, but still it can be done easy and fast.Maybe the worst events you did in drakensang history are anniversary event and spring festival event.
    P.S im not a pvp player but at least Helios event give a worthy rewards and it's not that hard to finish .

Kiwigal1244 likes this.
  13. MaxDisappointed

That's still less than it should be without any buff, secret lairs is another great crap not rewarded well.
    They keep trying to force us entering this lairs because they know it's garbage.

Kiwigal1244 and navelko like this.
  14. ghostmagicus

ghostmagicus Forum Pro

Secret Lairs is good for me, just got one mattery blessing rune and clovers some min ago, but has one major problem in my opinion, is too hard/boring/time consuming/whatever , to farm 3 maps in a row for completing secret lairs.

They should add some way to go directly to secret lair, i have a lot of entrances because i normally dont go there because is just takes too much time, and i am not interested at all in PW uniques, or mattery too much

15. Atsalakotos

Atsalakotos Someday Author

Very good Event and also for me is very fast and hight speed farm and the important is the clover buff ...
    Some people in this game learn how not spent even one ader....

http://prntscr.com/neb8k8 2 hours event... 1 buf=1300 progress if not bugged the game and not remove me all the buffs i had 2600.
    So why complain , what kind of players always complain.
    Plz bigpoint cuase you gave the noobs free arena , give them and aders for the farm ..

God!

Good job , nice event!

16. nvmind

nvmind Forum Inhabitant

This is what players forget, including myself. I forgot to check the shop. As BP always say, this is a free2play game, not necessarily a free2win. Almost all events in the game are easy to finish with the bufs. And the bufs and the andermant are both available in the shop. So keep calm and play4fun or pay2win.

17. ghostmagicus

ghostmagicus Forum Pro

Yes, clover buff is nice,but thats all, you waste your ander on eggs buff because event rewards are crap, they dont even added yet new mounts on collector bag (as i checked), so why bother to complete the event, just to waste ander?

18. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Not my cup of tea. To me, anything in an arpg should be based on kill stuff... get stuff. To much time wasted in dungeons these days smashing rocks, pulling weeds, and with this event cracking eggs :rolleyes:

MaxDisappointed likes this.
  19. Aslandroth

Aslandroth Regular

In addition to all of the above, worthy complaints about this joke of an event, the fact that creatress tears are a reward on the progress bar tells you everything you know about just how much BP respects the players. It is like a cat that doesn't cover up its turds in the litterbox. This isn't a lack of talent or creativity on the part of the development team, this is by design.

Well played BP, well played.

20. MaxDisappointed

5k ander= 25 lockpicks and 15 potions, completely worth! Now 13 more buffs and you can finish it.
    You will be proud of your egg mount, more expensive mount than IOP.

Shansurri likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.