Starting tips..

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Struble, Jan 27, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Struble

Struble Board Analyst

So after couple 4 years I decided to play again however I want to make a good decision from the start, so here is my question: What is the most f2p friendly character in the game, in the way I mean, what character is the easiest to get good at, farm on my own etc. I would love to know this since I'm not gonna spend money on this game.
    Further more tips are always welcome!
    Thanks in advance

2. heror

heror Forum Baron

The answer is tanks, i have played the early game with all characters and the answer is the dk. I know many of them will jump at me saying just how much stats you need but honestly thats not true. Early game dk is the most efficient because unlike ranger and mage his most powerfull and important skills for dmg and obtainable early game. Not to mention he can heal and sustain plus dragonhide armor and jump armor buff.Thats all i have to say. Use the most op class and you wont get wrong. From here on it depends how you build your class.

3. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

DK followed by Dwarf. And then by a mile mage and archer.

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Whatever you start ... don't start 1H ranger or mage :D

5. Struble

Struble Board Analyst

So, if I need the perfect choice between dk and dwarf, what could be some arguments to use what? Like for example how much more useful is ... than ... etc.

6. BlueKnight

BlueKnight Forum Apprentice

Too late, already started both

7. EhtovK

EhtovK Old Hand

According to a letter from the devs a few months ago, there will be a "class rebalancing" in the near future (start of 2018 they said), and it was briefly mentioned again in R205 patchnotes, so, no one really knows where SW, RA or SM will go, so I'd say the safest bet is a DK, and, as Trakilaki said, don't start a 1H RA, SW or SM.

DK, better performance overall thanks to all of the builds being viable depending on the situation, 1H tank, 1H balanced build and 2H, easier to build since they don't need super high numbers to fair well when compared to other classes, better survivability, similar or even better DPI in some cases, and so on.

8. Struble

Struble Board Analyst

So I have my old dk from lvl 40 now, should I just keep playing that one again or is it worth it to sart all over again but with a dwarf? Or last option might be just waiting for these balance changes but these might not change that much or will it? I honestly have no idea about that.

9. -HARRA81-

-HARRA81- Forum Mogul

Do yourself a favor and delete them. A few weeks mean nothing in this game....

10. BlueKnight

BlueKnight Forum Apprentice

Alright thanks boss.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.