Feedback Stormball Event (2018)

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Mal3ficent, Jun 14, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

That would make the farm even more tedious, having to clear the whole map just to have the troll spawned.
    The way this event is done, is that you only look for the troll. Kill it and quickly get out of there. And do that again, and again, and again until you feel like an idiot.

I must say it was a super boring and super frustrating event even with the boost of multiple possible trolls on one map.
    It took me hours and hours to get the last 3 flags, and especially the last one.

How to design events like this to not enslave players to a troll faced slot machine, and also keep the option to spend premium currency, I don't know.
    If the troll were to always only drop items the player doesn't have yet, it'd be too easy to finish it. Unless the troll would only spawn like every 20th run...

Nobs likes this.
  2. Tonlee

Tonlee Forum Apprentice

Agreed, lets not make this any more difficult that it is. Now if they would only drop flags and jerseys that you didn't have I would totally go the troll is a boss route, but as is, its as Akageshi says, "do that again, and again, and again until you feel like an idiot." Still working on my last flag and 2 last jerseys. Didn't see a jersey in over 100 trolls. I so want to just spend currency on the stuff I don't have, and I don't think I'm the only one.

3. Hetsunien

Hetsunien Padavan

Maybe next time we can have a soccer ball partner jumping everywhere with some speed bonus, just to have fun a little.

4. Tonlee

Tonlee Forum Apprentice

Maybe next time everyone that spends 100 hours farming will actually get to complete the event.

5. Orange_George

Orange_George Padavan

i must be the most un-lucky player , just spent the last 15 hours looking for 1 large Saudi flag.
    seen all the others at least 4 times.

6. Tonlee

Tonlee Forum Apprentice

3rd day looking for Iceland and Iran jerseys here, not just you my friend. Good luck to you in any case.

7. Orange_George

Orange_George Padavan

yeah on the last day finding trolls is not an issue , i seen 2x at once and 4x on a single map. still i do not see the one i need

--- MERGED ---

ok there it is finally !!!!

Last edited by moderator: Jul 16, 2018
    Tonlee likes this.
  8. Tonlee

Tonlee Forum Apprentice

Okay, its your turn to wish me luck now. =D

9. Orange_George

Orange_George Padavan

Good Luck EV1!

10. Nobs

Nobs Forum Apprentice

So the troll event is over? I miss out on some flags and jerseys too oh well

11. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Relax ... I am 100% confident they will be available in the game later on.
    Probably via Daily Deal or whatever.

12. Iselda

Iselda Advanced

Oh boy... Thanks to some guild members and friends from TS3 I managed to complete both collections. But the running for the last missing flag made me sick.. It would be much funnier and simpler if from the very beginning the spawn was 100% and there would be more than 1 troll per map. Also, as others already stated, there should be a "script" that prevents the same items appear again and again - the amount of duplicates and lack of the needed costumes or flags was simply annoying.
    Anyway, the "event" was quite ok, because we were able to grab some more gold, some lucky ppl. got lots of wisdom runes (not me :'( ) and it encouraged teamplaying. However, I wish there were some prior official information from BP about exact dates, and in-game notification that such a event takes place - many ppl. just learnt about it from their friends.

Nobs likes this.
  13. Nobs

Nobs Forum Apprentice

Yea some in game Notice about up coming events would be nice a week Notice would do the trick to get one ready for that upcoming event

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.