stuns and help !

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ψΔεωιλψ, Aug 18, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ψΔεωιλψ

ψΔεωιλψ Forum Greenhorn

Hi i would like to ask is there any chance you guys add more stuns idk when i use charge and stun enemy for 3 sec and than i use ground breaker while he is stunned he is not stunned for 3,5 sec more . He just wait until that 3 secs pass from charge so can you make to when i use ground breaker these 3,5secs be added to idk 1 sec more he should wait from charge ? So it be 4,5sec instead of just passing that 1 sec left from charge . And i avoid using my second stunning move for nothing if you guys understand me :) oh and i just used those 2 moves for example . If you want it doesnt need to be in pvp mode but can you add it for monsters ? And i wonder if you guys could tell me best map and route to farm egg openers i am level 28 and i am farming in fortress teganswall and its not going as fast as it was in eternal grove i was getting about 15+ openers per map and now i am lucky if i got 10 and this is much larger map and also i was getting a lot hunting badges in eternal grove but not so much in fortress teganswall . So if someone can tell me good map and route in it so i can farm faster ? Thanks for reading this i hope you are not exhausted :)

----------MERGED--------
    Oh and i forgot to ask do i get more egg openers per map if i am in group or its faster without group ? Cause all this time i am playing with my brother so should we continue to play together or should sepparate so we finish event faster ?

Last edited by moderator: Aug 18, 2017
  2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello there ψΔεωιλψ ! :) Welcome to DSO EN Forum! We hope you find our Forum friendly and useful. I have merged your posts - if you would be so kind and try to use Edit option to add content to your post next time you forget something please?:) Anyway- good to see you ; all the best and good hunting!:)

kind regards

3. ψΔεωιλψ

ψΔεωιλψ Forum Greenhorn

Ok sorry i didnt see edit option :). It is very useful but i unfortunately i cant find all answers :). Not because its not made good but i dont try as hard as i can because i really cant spend much time on games :( So do you maybe know answer to my questions ? And what you think about these stunts should it be added to game ? :) I dont know why but i always use ground breaker after using charge but they are already stunned after charge so ground breaker doesnt do almost anything so if you could add that to 3.5sec from ground breaker or any else stunning move be added to already stunned monster but it seems unfair to do that in pvp so if you could add it only on monsters ? :D

4. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

Hi.You can use Charge :

Charge up to 10,0 meters forward, causing 100% of your base damage as physical damage to all foes in your path.
    All foes on the way to the targeted spot will be stunned for 3,0 (PvP: 2,0) seconds.

N.B. use it with 2 and 5 points talents

trakilaki likes this.
  5. ψΔεωιλψ

ψΔεωιλψ Forum Greenhorn

yea i do use charge but always after that move i also use ground breaker and it doesnt to almost anything cause monster is already stunned with charge so what i was thinking is that if monster will be stunned for 3 sec after using charge can he be stunned for 3,5sec more when i use ground breaker cause now when i do use ground breaker its not stunned for 3,5sec more its still stunned for only 3 sec from charge . And can someone tell me good maps to farm these egg openers ? :)

6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Stun time doesn't add up ... you will have to use the other skill once the effect from the previous skill i gone.
    What Yogo is trying to say is ... you can use the Charge on bleeding foes and the cooldown won't activate . That means you can use it once again ... and again ... until the monsters are under "bleeding effect".
    As for the egg openers ... at your level all maps with worthy monsters can be good or bad place for farming.

7. ψΔεωιλψ

ψΔεωιλψ Forum Greenhorn

Yes i know that what i am trying to say is that you add that stuns can stack up i know for that charge thing i am doing that but i was suggesting that you guys make that stuns can add up as you said and was asking what you think about it ? It would be nice to add it but to it only work on monsters that can be stunned and not in pvp cause that wont be fair ? Oh and does it matter if monsters are lower level than me or higher will i get less egg openers from that ?

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
  8. trakilaki

Ah ... in that case you are in the wrong forum section. You should suggest it in the Creative corner ...
    You will get pretty much same amount of egg openers ... it doesn't matter what level are the monsters the drops are low. Only advantage of doing lower level maps is you can kill the monsters faster.

9. ψΔεωιλψ

ψΔεωιλψ Forum Greenhorn

Ok thanks a lot for help :) and is it faster in group or without or its same ? :)

---MERGED---

Hi i am writing this second time first time i was in wrong section :) I was wondering what you guys think about stacking up stuns ? I meant for example when i use charge and stun monster for 3sec and after that i use ground breaker monster is not stunned for 3,5sec more its not stunned any more time cause monster is already stunned since charge move so what about stacking that 3,5sec with these 3sec from charge( or what time is left from charge to expire idk 1,25sec ) ? I took these two moves for example i thought you can stack up all stunning moves but not in pvp cause i think that wouldnt be so fair yea he can easily break out of stun but still if all his moves from which he can break from stun are in cooldown than he cant and it wouldnt be nice to someone be stunned for 10sec :D . So what you guys think about it to add stacking stuns on monsters only not on real players ?

Last edited by moderator: Aug 20, 2017
  10. trakilaki

It is not useful.
    You are still low level ... when you get to cap level you will see there are many ways for stuns and slowdowns.

11. ψΔεωιλψ

ψΔεωιλψ Forum Greenhorn

well nothing than ... :) I would just want to ask something what are chances to get arena chip from egg ? Me and my brother had 200 egg openers and after we used them i saw he have 11 arena chips and i had 1 so or is he so lucky or something else ? It would be nice if there would be one quaranteed arena chip on every idk 13 opened eggs ?

12. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.