sw tips/advice

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by AlbertHoffman, Nov 30, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlbertHoffman

AlbertHoffman Forum Greenhorn

Hello there ,

Got a 52 level sw and i got levels really quick - was 42 1 week ago meaning my stats got super-low very fast -
    My current stats are 4.3k dmg , 14k hp , 60% armor & 23% critchance with 30 lvl in knowledge
    I wassnt playing around 4-5 months so my champ isnt so well-farmed only got 8.5m glyphs
    I've started playing again , farming with patience and get to some point that i get a decent sw.
    I currenlty can solo all q's in mode1 except q8 (idk why sigi too strong i guess)
    Unfortunately i got no friends in this server and its hard for me to find a team to farm in second/third mode in order to get better items and who knows , drop some unique
    Uhmm i got 34k materi fragments and im gonna start farming a lot in order to buy some equipment from q's
    So i'd like to get some tips or any advice that could help me on which items should i chase to get first , or what item i should buy first with materi etc etc ( i guess bying a lvl 1 2h isnts worth at all)
    My english isnt so good , i hope most of understand my point and i hope to get as many advices i can
    Im in server heredur

Kind regards

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
  2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Welcome to our lovely DSO EN Forum, AlbertHoffman ! Tip from me: read our Forum- there are a lot of tips on how to build your SW. I shall let others participate now in this thread if they wish so. Have a great time;

kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.