Switching Dailies

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Shansurri, Apr 6, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Shansurri

Shansurri Active Author

Since the update, when trying to switch/roll dailies, the same option rolls, costing the 40 anderment and not offering a new option. If rolled a second time, THEN it will switch to a different daily option.

In other words, every roll for a new daily option is costing 80 anderment (for nonmembers) instead of 40. This appears to be the case for all three columns. I'm on Agathon server, and this is happening with all toons and all members of my guild.

2. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

yes, it takes two clicks to change the first daily. mildly annoying if premium, but absolutely a rip-off if not premium.

3. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Same on Grimmag. It's not a server-specific problem.

4. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

It is a known issue, please contact support.

Cheers

5. edrogers58

edrogers58 Regular

It's a well known issue is there going to be any compensation for F2P players or is this another case of P2W gets off with it again ????
    Is there any reason Lagathon MS is so high ?
    I have played this game for years and watched my MS get steadily worse.
    Everytime the developers touch something the MS goes up when I started playing it was 180MS or there abouts .
    I logged out today at 336MS not coming down
    I have watched half my guild leave this game because of the lag and MS factor .
    We are all from Australia or South East Asia .
    Be nice if one of the developers or even a CM to come and update the playing community in the direction they are taking Drakensang, or I am guessing they really don't have a clue .
    Soon as next new developer starts this worked elsewhere we will try it here .
    PVP is totally broken now I dread getting clovers on Lagathon then having 40 players as the last choice .
    Do I want to sit in front of a computer and wait hours for matches on your game ?? Hell NO !!!!!

6. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Drakensang Online Team is aware of the issue, hotfix is planned for the coming week.
    Please contact support, your lost andermant will be compensated.
    You are knocking on wrong door.
    DSO English Moderation Team is a small team of dedicated, passionate players, we are not fortune-tellers.

Cheers

7. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

Since r217 when i refresh a daily quest for ander, i sometimes get the exact same quest.
    Kill Medusa > refresh > Kill Medusa

Before r217 this would never happen. Kinda messed up if we spend ander to get another quest but we get the same.

8. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

I've noticed that as well. Always on the middle one. Never seen it on the left or right.

9. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Please search the forum before starting a new thread.
    Threads merged.

Cheers

TwiliShadow likes this.
  10. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

I did and didnt find. Maybe I didnt use the right keywords. Thnx for moving the post. Good to see it fixed so soon.