T5 Items

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Evil, Apr 30, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evil

Evil Forum Apprentice

Now, the question is..

What do you guys believe is better, the Q7 T5 set or the new Bloodmage T5 set?

Taking in consideration the low base dmg of 2H Blood Rune Rifle compared to the Herald weapon.

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

There are no T5 items ... yet.

3. Evil

Evil Forum Apprentice

And there will be dawn in a few hours ... probably.

Is beyond obvious I am talking about the released stats on test server.

Ps: Are you that bored?

4. trakilaki

Do you play at TS?
    There are no T5 items at TS or Live Server or anywhere.

5. Evil

Evil Forum Apprentice

Wrong again Trakilaki

Here is the sneak peek of Herald T5 set for mages:

Weapon:
    [​IMG]

Gloves:
    [​IMG]

6. trakilaki

Dude I don't need a preview ... what do you think ... how did I make these https://board-en.drakensang.com/threads/release-189-is-online.73567/page-3#post-670020 ?
    Now ... before using someone else's photos or videos
    Go at TS and prove me wrong :D
    Where will you get T5 when there is no Infernal II?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

There you go I left a date ... now ... go at TS and show me T5

PS - Sometime in future there will be T15 ... so why not ask about T15?

7. Evil

Evil Forum Apprentice

What is your problem?
    The ego is above your head, and messing with your mind?

We can talk about T5 sets because it already is information about those. ( duhh)

Where did you saw me opening a debate if there is in this moment Infernal 2 or T5 sets available to see at test server?
    That is irrelevant...

And wrong for the third time Trakilaki :
    [​IMG]

Ps: Be more humble.

8. trakilaki

These posts were in "showcase your midget" thread (now probably moved here by the mods) ... which means you have T5 gear at live server to brag about ... because it is a thread where people are showing up their gear from live server.
    By the fact you posted there ... means you have T5 gear to show and talk about ...otherwise you would use the TS section ... where BTW
    ... people are already talking about them ... there. Open the link i gave you in the previous post ...
    ... and you will see that you don't need to start another debate ... because there is existing ongoing debate where people are already talking about them. (open the link)

Nope ... I am not wrong.
    You failed to get the point of my reply ... which is:
    1. You are not reading what people are already talking about in the other threads ... but starting same conversation instead and ...
    2. You are doing it in the wrong place XD
    3. You can compare them even if they are T4
    4. Infernal mode has been removed from TS few days ago ... and not always what is existing at TS comes to live servers (at least not in the same form)

If I answer your question ... I would probably get banned ... so I won't do that.
    Instead lets get our feet down to the ground ... and be reasonable ... because there is no reason for hostility. ;)
    Mainly because you have been trolled ... with a reason :D

As for those sets ... personally I don't like them both (which doesn't mean they are not good)
    If I have to choose between one of those ... the Full Moon set would be my option.
    Since you probably are playing a midget ... i guess you would select only and only Q7 set? Right?

9. Evil

Evil Forum Apprentice

Mind-blowing , so all this itching you felt, and your actions( "trolled" as you said) were only because I posted a question in the wrong thread?

Simply amazing.. and you still don't believe your ego is above your head. :D
    Well, I do not really care, good for ya mate.

But please, do not make assumptions on a omniscient level then downgrade your response as you please.

Moving on.

(Again those annoying assumptions :p) I do not like the Herald set, So I'm trying hard to find a good alternative ....

Ps: I guess we will both end up in the same place, so.. we are all good :)

trakilaki likes this.
  10. trakilaki

I don't like it either ... in fact the game has nothing to offer me ... so until now there is no reason for me to spend my resources.
    Instead I will be waiting patiently for a good weapon and quiver ... that is why I am not crafting anything since R185.

11. Mesala

Mesala Advanced

Traki, can tier 3 be transmuted to tier 5 via Soul Cores?

12. trakilaki

According to the info provided by the devs ... it can't be done.
    But guess what? Pssst ... (come closer) ... It can.
    That means you can transfer your enchantments from T1 to T11 item.

Dragonnns likes this.
  13. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

Which definatly makes sense and I'm glad it works this way.

14. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

So did the flat lines crafting above lvl 50, which was logical in every aspect... until they decided to go about it the [EDIT] way.:confused:

Last edited by moderator: May 9, 2017
  15. .krom70.

.krom70. Active Author

How ya doing Traki, thx for all your work, and help to other players, thx for tryin to post great info, and pics to help others, thx for the wiki work too, lord knows it has helped me in my need to read, research things. Too bad these others are like a prick on a rose hahahaha, chiao bro, have fun !

trakilaki and Yogo like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.