Suggestion Tank Mighty Wild Swing Speed Break!!!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ТнeRock, Nov 24, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ТнeRock

ТнeRock Forum Apprentice

Just a small idea.
    Would be nice if DK skill Wild Swing could have a speed break like mages have now on ice sphere.
    Wild Swing skill is kinda useless right now with the run speed most of players have.
    When I try to hit someone who run on the same speed with me, when I use this skill my char stops from moving and the skill doesn't have enough speed to hit the enemy bcs of the enemy run speed or bcs he jumps.
    Is just simple really slow and ineffective on most of the cases.
    Edit: Mighty Wild Swing the one with 200% dmg not the annoying slow skill.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2017
  2. Fugnuts

Fugnuts Forum Master

Hmm how about NO? What if mages get unlimited stuns or unlimited heals in PvP like DKs have? Or what if Battle frenzy would be to have a 1 minute cooldown too and not unlimited use?Sure this would be great for anyone but warriors but your suggestion is good for warriors only and bad for everyone else.Its a -1 from me.

I do not like ideas that gives a class an advantage over others to be honest.Sorry.I prefer that PvP to be a game of skill, not money, not game settings and i wish BP would see that too.I want to fight vs players not vs visa/mastercard or faulty programming.

Also you have the battle cry as a warrior which gives u more speed than any other class ingame for a short amount of time (only rangers and their adrenaline can match that ).If you were to compete with a mage with 4x10% speed and you woudl activate your battle cry you would be ahead of him or catch up quite fast.

Was this thread created because someone beat u in a duel few moments ago and u felt the need of nerfing an entire class because you couldnt "catch up"?Just asking.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
  3. ТнeRock

ТнeRock Forum Apprentice

There is always people like you who will say "you got killed in pvp bla bla bla" , no man this is just an idea.
    You say about battle cry skill etc, I say no matter what speed I have when I use Wild Swing is not fast enough to hit the enemy.
    You say "I do not like ideas that gives a class an advantage over others" yet the mage got speed break on ice sphere , this you like? is an advantage over the other classes.
    This idea of mine was for DK , but ofc if they do to DK class they can do to ranger skill "dance" also or for dwarf that rain skill maybe idk I don't play dwarf.
    I never thinked about making speed break on Mighty Wild Swing before , but since I saw bp made for ice sphere speed break they can make for DK class too and for other classes too bcs "I do not like ideas that gives a class an advantage over others" like they made only for mages.

4. Fugnuts

Fugnuts Forum Master

Yes you are right here.It trully is a game breaking advantage this speed break point for ice sphere.Thats why the mage is the worst class on farming right now and cant even compare to a dwarf/warrior or even ranger on boss kills.

Or maybe you dont know how to use that skill properly.I could search for some youtube videos to prove to you that warrior's wild swing is more than fast enough to hit the targets.If you add 2 points on powerful aura and you still say that you cant hit your enemy then maybe you are just bad at playing a warrior.

5. gun

gun Forum Great Master

Unless the enemy is close enough, consider not to use MWS in condition when you are chasing enemy or enemy is moving away from you.
    With 200% damage, 360 degree angle, yet 20% healing from damage caused.. It is already powerful enough.
    The suggestion would broke the current pvp even more.

Powerful skill usually come with limitation. As MWS have it static speed. Otherwise it would be OP or perhaps too OP for unbalance fight.

6. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

And if you are having issues hitting people with that skill, consider using the 2 XP point skill that increases it's range by 40%. Then, unless their run speed is through the roof fast, they'll get hit by it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.