Temporarily closed accounts?Release172

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by furqanxx, Aug 26, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. furqanxx

furqanxx Forum Greenhorn

Hello Everyone..,
    I have been reading the forums for about 1,2years now and today i make my first post here.,
    As all of you may know that after release172 the people who used the exploit heavily have been banned and others who did not use much have there accounts temporarily closed .,
    So my question is will the accounts that have been temporarily closed open again? or when will they open?
    One of my best friend has this problem and it will be very sad for me to see him go.
    Thanks i hope i get a reply soon :)

2. It is unknown at this time. Keep an eye on the Official Announcements. At this time, those accounts are still under investigation and the final solution has not been decided on yet for those cheaters and those who may have been erroneously swept up in the ban wave.

furqanxx and _Baragain_ like this.
  3. bloodyneo

bloodyneo Forum Master

why not removing all the items they got from this bug?....i guess its a good lesson for them by ban them for some time since its not 100% their fault(not defending cheaters) but developers should share that punishment by let other good players enjoy some good loot drops and give up their stinginess

jeffzrx and furqanxx like this.
  4. Dcan

Dcan Forum Greenhorn

Cheaters should be banned forever, as they will only cheat again.

5. draco994

draco994 Active Author

Some times lack of such knowledge is a boon .. i was never even aware of that even though lot of members messaged me regarding that., i mean how to do it.. dont know.. this time was not having any interest to use such things for some reason unknown to me.. may be lucky enough not to exploit are now still in forums :D:D

6. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Maybe they are still working on that. My thought is that that the ban for the cheaters who didn't sit there 24/7 to exploit it is to give them time to see if they can do just that. If it took them over a week just to track them all down, I wouldn't be surprised if it takes a week or longer for them to see if they can delete the items.

furqanxx likes this.
  7. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Really? You believe that?
    I don't.
    Because from what I hear as gossip and rumors ... all heavy spenders have been only temporary banned :)
    On the other hand people who have not spent much or any cash have been banned ... permanently :D

All social media are flooded with info ... if not 100% at least 80% of it is true.

8. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Grab your tinfoil an go make a hat.

My test account I made only has a temp ban and he never spent a cent. I believe that BP's programmers are not top notch and most of them were more busy making sure to pump out R172 (bugs and all) than they were trying to track down and address the exploiters. I'm not surprised that the same team that takes 1-2 weeks to issue a hotfix for something simple took a week plus to find these people.

I'm waiting to see what comes with next week, but I'm betting that we haven't heard the last about the temp people. The nice thing about having my "test" account is that it will let me keep tabs on the process and I'll see if I've lost anything when the temp ban ends or if they are letting the cheaters keep what they didn't earn, or if the ban becomes permanent.

9. trakilaki

How many pinatas you opened with your "test account"?
    Because those people I am talking about were sleeping with the pinatas 24/7 ... i have been watching them myself.

What will come next week? An announcement? Will you have a closer insight into the data?
    No ... you will not. You will only see an announcement. :)
    End of the story.

What programmers? What about them? They are just employees ... their opinion is not being taken into the consideration. Only the $$$$ department is having the last word ... as usual.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
  10. thuglifederp

thuglifederp Active Author

Evwrybody is still talking about that bug and im here entering a dungeon and pry that my character wont be in the ground and just the head above it -.- that thing really messes me up ;p

11. furqanxx

furqanxx Forum Greenhorn

Trakilaki your so WRONG:cool:
    It does not matter who PAYED alot and who did not payed .,
    According to the information that i have collected it seems that the people who used the JESTER(350 pinata) bug had there accounts permanently banned and the rest have there accounts temprarily banned .,
    Furthermore i can asure all you guys that official news on this matter will come out in a week or so:D

Thank you have a nice day ;)

12. trakilaki

Really? Are you working for BP so you can show us some data?
    Because I can show you players who were heavily abusing the exploit and were only temporary banned (they all are bragging saying they are just temporary banned).

Master0fpuppets likes this.
  13. furqanxx

furqanxx Forum Greenhorn

:D:D Anyways only 1-2days are left in the end result so we will see what happens .,:cool:

14. Firefly

Firefly Active Author

This is not true. i know player who used the 350 pinjata for about day and got temp ban :)

trakilaki and furqanxx like this.
  15. trakilaki

Yep ... i know quite few players myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.