Bug tenganswall area

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by bouno13, Jan 9, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. bouno13

bouno13 Forum Greenhorn

hi,all map tenganswall dont drop from sential boss soothed skin and claw but droped yam root and gnawed bone this item is drop from durias sential boss...

2. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

How many times have you cleared that location and killed the Sentiel? You may have to clear the map a few times before the Sentiel drops soothed skin. As to other crafting materials... have you got any screenshots showing yam root and gnawed bone dropped after defeating one of the sentiels in Teganswall's map? Posting it here or even sending it to your Support wouldn't hurt. Who knows? Perhaps something got messed up along the way?

3. bouno13

bouno13 Forum Greenhorn

i kill sentiel boss,i try 20 more times all map tenganswall area never droped soothed skin or claw.every time droped yam root or gnawed bone..im sure...i question my friends and they have this problem..server Grimmag..

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  4. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

You probably have a point about it being a bug. The bottom left part of the difficulty selection screen indicates that it should be the skin and claw as opposed to the root/bone (in PoS or LL for example).

Now, separate question... What are you farming the skin and claw for? This is one of those bugs that benefits the player. Personally, I'd be happy if I got Gnawed Bones/Yam Root instead since those are used for the amethyst recipes, or the physics of HP and Resources. The skins and claws are only used for the physics of Block Rate and Fire Resistance, and neither of them are good enough to be bothered by this bug.

5. bouno13

bouno13 Forum Greenhorn

me interest this but tank maybe not...bug is bug...simply i report ...thanks for your time...