Support TEST SERVER

Discussion in 'Test Server' started by DanielTlg, Jun 30, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. DanielTlg

DanielTlg Forum Greenhorn

Hi. I have one old account that when i create her i have one char created. but i lost that acc.
    I create one new and i need to create the char? why was that? And how can i make it right?

2. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Hello DanielTlg,

If you lost access to your old account, and created a new account on the test server, of course your old character is no longer available :oops: - that character remained on the old account.

If you still have access to the e-mail address used to create the old account, you can use the Forgotten password / Forgotten username features to recover your old username and then reset your password. This should help you access the old account and character again.

If that fails, you can try contacting our support team for further assistance.
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

3. DanielTlg

DanielTlg Forum Greenhorn

yes, that I know. but when I create my old acc already have one char there with a weird name and in this account not