Testserver help

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Yah, Jun 4, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yah

Yah Forum Greenhorn

When i put the -stable and open the launcher a message pops up which tells me that theres a update for the launcher or something like that and if i say yes it makes it normal again so i go to normal servers and if i say no it just closes out the launcher....

2. Krys101

Krys101 Forum Greenhorn

Put -stable at the end of "C:\Program Files (x86)\Drakensang Online\thinclient.exe" like this> "C:\Program Files (x86)\Drakensang Online\thinclient.exe"-stable then click OK, let it update, wait for it to close, it should open live launcher, close live launcher and go to properties again> put "C:\Program Files (x86)\Drakensang Online\thinclient.exe"-stable again and click OK, then open and it should have worked!
    Best regards, (bit easier explanation I hope xD )

TwiliShadow_TS likes this.
  3. TwiliShadow_TS

TwiliShadow_TS Forum Greenhorn

Thanks Krys101. I didn't realize that when it did the re-intall that it was not adding the "-stabe" to the end of the command line, which if run without the extension then it re-installs again to revert back to the normal servers.

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.