The Ghost of Christmas Past

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by nikolabozic, Nov 10, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nikolabozic

nikolabozic Forum Apprentice

hey there honored folk of Dracania, there's a relic lurking among us, The Armour of Darkness.
    The real point of my thread is will this set ever going to revitalised and eligible for core crafting?

Maybe I'm just longing for the older times in DSO but in my heart I don't want to see this once highly respected set to be forgotten.

2. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

Don't think there's anything right now to even hint to this. Other sets like the Dragonache or Sargon ones are still in the shadows with no real promise to return, as well. Doubt you should hope for it, who knows... after all, the old Dragan got replaced & removed, not actually reworked per se, so xD...

3. There has been no official word on these sets being re-released at some future date. Because of that and the history of other sets, I'm of a similar mind to Morinphen that it is unlikely to happen and is likely in the "Removed/Legacy" set category. However, if you have space, it can't hurt to hold on to the set in the off chance that the set comes back and you could use Equipment Refiners to update the old items.

Morinphen likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.