Suggestion The Originals

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Hammerfall, Sep 29, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hammerfall

Hammerfall Forum Greenhorn

The Originals (Heredur) is an open concept guild, has been formed for people with a mature, relaxed approach to gaming who want a friendly, social environment in which to enjoy their adventures in Drakensang. We are not elitist and nor are we exclusionary. Our main focus is to provide players with a good atmosphere to enjoy the game in and cooperate together as a team to level up and get the best gear for PvE.
    [​IMG]

The Originals works with the members it has available online for our even using an organic approach to game-play. You are expected to take initiative to make groups based on your needs. And you are expected to answer questions and be helpful when possible? A guild is only as good as its members, if you sit back and do nothing or say nothing you will indeed feel left out, a community is built on trust, a mature social attitude and being generous. Large groups of people must avoid gossip, drama, anger and selfish attitudes, and above and beyond all be thankful for the hard work of the leadership for recruiting, providing, a website and an active place to play. In other words, if you think that playing an MMORPG is a great accomplishment, believe that you are better than others because of your rank or are a person who imagines that elitism is the way to be, you will in fact not like it here. This is a community aimed at civility, friendship and a calm and relaxed manner of game-play. If you have no sense of humor or are a puritan - you will not like it here either. Egoism is the failure of all groups. Let yours go and you will have a great time killing, stabbing, murdering, drowning, burning and indeed beating the opposition - level up! Group up and move as ONE."

[​IMG]

To make sure things run smoothly, here are a few rules:
    Be respectful of others. Not everyone shares your views, nor should they have to. If you think what you’re about to say could cause some drama, don’t say it. It is your responsibility to make others understand what you are trying to say.It is not the responsibility of others to understand you. Racism, Sexism, Homophobic comments or discrimination of any kind will not be tolerated. First offence will receive a warning and possible demotion, repeat offence or extremecases will receive an immediate kick..

[​IMG]

As a member you are entitled to the full benefits of the guild. You have the right to request a change in guild policy, rules or anything else related to the guild. To do so, you need to post a poll on the private forum. If at least 30% of the members votes, and 70% or more is in favor, the requested change is accepted. The poll closes in 5 days. Ranks: guild master/officers. Guild Master, currently Sollo. He has complete authority, but is required to listen to every officer before making important decisions. The officers have the role of advisor to the guild master, and to help out in daily tasks. The officers can relieve the guild master of command, if all officers/members agree to this.

[​IMG]

The tasks of the guild master and officers include :
    - Recruitment
    - Organizing PvE and PvP raids
    - Moderating facebook group
    - Communication between members
    - Mediation in case of a dispute between members

Page: https://www.facebook.com/Originals-on-Heredur-1560637510904183/

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
    Belei, Selene-Rip and tegek like this.
  2. Hammerfall

Happy HALLOWEEN to all - Drakensang community & bp team!
    by Originals

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
    tegek likes this.
  3. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey hey @Hammerfall ,

Thank you for your kind words. I read it later, but the intention arrived ;)

Please, just do not make consecutive posts... :)

Cheers,

Hammerfall likes this.
  4. Tilwin90

Tilwin90 Padavan

Hey there :) Really nice presentation of the guild. While at this point I am not actively looking to join a guild (or at least immediately without getting accustomed with the people there - way too much drama in the past) I would definitely like to spread my wings a bit in the game outside the solo game I've been doing for quite some time now. So if you guys want an extra wand and book around every now and then let me know and I'll happily stick around :) (please do not I am no high-end player, nor do I play intensively except for event periods when I can get a bit obsessed with the game :rolleyes:)

5. Hammerfall

Hey there, hi bro Tilwin90 "to much drama in the past" ^^ i'm sorry to hear that

- at this point we are 50/50, but if we find a free spot..
    (already have you in my f-list!) ask to join : https://www.facebook.com/groups/158386524614153/

The originals = to be good, natural, be who you are, original not a copy ;)
    so we are not vampires from :
    The Originals (TV series)
    Guild list:
    [​IMG]

- Basic language : english, but maybe you will see german, italian etc. we cant kick our members because they use native lang

Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
  6. Tilwin90

Tilwin90 Padavan

Hey man, thanks for the invite. I took the liberty to invite myself in the group (in case you see a "Mihai" request pending).
    I'll add you to my friends list. Don't expect any wonders yet... just switched to two hands build and I need the greedy gnob to stop by to update a bit my gear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.