Bug The real cause of lags

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Yammi, Mar 7, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Yammi

Yammi Forum Apprentice

A few years ago after inserting the compendium in the game, a problem started when changing maps, entering cities, etc. (The famous screens orange, brown, blue or whatever you want to call it). The problem was the biggest cause of lags at the time, some time said they had it fixed. However the problem still occurs and I can say that 90% of the lags are caused by it. The fact is that when the initial locking occurs in the city is too bad to sell, melt or do anything and when it occurs on the map while being in a group the lag becomes so big that it is impossible to play, crashes, delay to collect the items, among other problems. Make the publication gain visualization to draw devs attention to solve this problem and make the game better for everyone!

https://prnt.sc/muns6g

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
    Kiwigal1244 likes this.
  2. Thunder

Thunder Forum Apprentice

I open my compendium my game crash

Yammi likes this.
  3. Arr

Arr Forum Expert

if you get that blank screen you can disable/enable your network adapter to reconnect to the server without being moved to the city and this time you should not see that screen and should not get the lag on drops and selling

when you switch to compendium the game starts to downloading all quests files and it freezes until its done.. this happens with other files too, not only quests

Yammi likes this.
  4. Yammi

Yammi Forum Apprentice

The compendium is the real cause of lag and bp does nothing to optimize it.

Thunder likes this.