The Resurrection Extremely Low Drop Rate

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Utoy, Apr 6, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Utoy

Utoy Forum Greenhorn

Hey... I'm on Level 49 and I've really not made any comment (since restarting the game with a new character a couple of months ago), but man, the drop rates for these Chaos Flames and Spirit Lights from Nahuatian and Cradle of Life respectively, is just ridiculously low. I've massacred like thousands of enemies at this point since receiving these goals, and up to now I've only gotten 21 out of 30 Spirit Lights and 27 out of 40 Chaos Flames. Out of thousands of enemies killed. What gives? Are these things intentionally difficult to get?

2. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

yes. i'm still not done one of those on my level 55 mech.

3. Jhinstalock

Jhinstalock Active Author

If you have friends around your level, get 1 or 2 of them to group with you and farm the areas. As you run around, you can pick up drops from them too and effectively double or triple your progress.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
  4. Utoy

Utoy Forum Greenhorn

Thanks guys!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.