Feedback The resurrection of the great game of drakensang

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Bpolislavpeshev, Dec 13, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Bpolislavpeshev

Bpolislavpeshev Forum Greenhorn

I just wanted to share with you how content I am with the new changes of drakensang introduced in release 214.After a long brake from drakensang I have tried to return to this amazing game several times but everything seemed so complex.I now see that you are trying to make things simplier. This will attract a lot of new players in my opinion.I REALLY REALLY like that you gradually shift the game into more ,, Invest time into the game - farm so you have strong items and mounts,, and not ,, pay a lot of money to become strong in just a weak,,. I can assure you that this is a great change and will attract lots of new players in the long run.For example, back in the day I never considered buying something but after this amazing chances I will invest some money now because I see the potential of the game. I am sure a lot of new players will do the same. It is beneficial both for you and the players.THE CHANGEs TO PVP are amasing.Based on your actions sysmer is how PVP should work. Not oneshoting and ruining the gaming experience for the other player.This gives all players equal chance to complete arena quests and get higher ranks.THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD BE.I REALLY REALLY like drakensang so please KEEP THESE change. The removal of exp block is Amaging . keep it that way. You are going to see how many new players are going to have a desire to play and Have a good time . This is what the gaming is ment for. Relax and enjoy the game.