There used to be Forums in german Language

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Abelmir29, Nov 18, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abelmir29

Abelmir29 Forum Greenhorn

As said above there used to be a Forum in German.
    Accessing Forums was an issue two months ago. Like no access from game and so on luckily this is settled.
    But why is any access to Forums today only towards the anglistic wing of the outfit.
    Don´t get me wrong i only hold highest esteem for the people anglo-american background.
    After all the most admirable Bard in human history was born and bread in Stradford on Aven in the United Kingdom.
    The most powerfull Empire in human history became under the rule of british Kings and Queens.
    And fish and chips came out off ..... ok scratch that.
    My questions:

- how do i set the ingame key " Forums" to access the Forums in my native tounge?
    ( You win too if You tell me. You don´t have to read my terrible accent any longer.)

- how do i access the caverns of Loxley in painful mode
    (totally off topic i know, but i got told it was good grassing in the current event. Only i can´t
    get in )

To the last question the usually answer " You are just too stupid", would be a blessing. At least i knew it was my fault.

2. EhtovK

EhtovK Old Hand

Have you completed all the quests listed here?

Also, it still surpasses me on why some people use the client to access the forums, so I don't know how to do what you asked on your first question, my advice: use a browser, good luck, and ze german forums are here.

_Baragain_ likes this.
  3. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Plus, everyone knows the EN forums are the best. :D:p:D:p

The EN forums have the Gurus. Could you imagine mods from the other languages tolerating something like our "Ask the Gurus in English" thread? I Think Not!

Chell2015 and EhtovK like this.
  4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Nope ... that would be the Zionist empire ... they own the king and queen as well.

5. RyanED

RyanED Forum Apprentice

I mostly speak English and a little Spanish but it would be cool to learn some German as well. In the game I see there's a language filter but I don't like to use it because I enjoy trying to type in German. I've been learning the basics through an online translator: Like a simple hello, how are you? And take care my friend in a German language.

German forums would be cool for me to try to use when I can. Although as I learn this game, at least for now, it's best for me to stick to English. I'm still a major newbie as I prance around the Dracanian lands.

6. Abelmir29

Abelmir29 Forum Greenhorn

Add me Ryan we could have a little chit chat in english or german or even in ... EDIT

Last edited by moderator: Nov 29, 2017
  7. zynickal02

zynickal02 Forum Greenhorn

Hi Abelmir29,
    you can access the German forum, if you select the language option either in the DSO client window or via web browser home page BEFORE you log-in and clicking on the forum button.
    EDIT ;), Zyni

8. Viglator

Viglator Forum Greenhorn

@RyanED What server do you play in? I am a newbie too ( 38 days playing this game ) and from your posts I've seen you are a very happy person and enjoying a lot the game like I do too :). It would be nice if we farm together and learn the story of Dracania together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.