Thievesss... Liaars and thieves... they stoles the precious

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ImmortalDeath, Mar 18, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImmortalDeath

ImmortalDeath Junior Expert

I just saw someone steal part of my idea from the script contest and post it only a couple posts below. Just sayin, there should have been a rule to prevent this. Even if they improve on the joke (which they didn't), it's not their joke.

Also, I don't see forum mods doing anything about the 15ish people who literally are newbie/greenhorn and obviously never post submitting their scripts. I mean, if you're going to say it's for active members, are you going to enforce that?

BTW I may not post too much but I have checked forum every day and for a long time I checked it as guest, so don't say that I am newbie too.

2. So, because we aren't just deleting them, you think we can't spot a Forum Greenhorn?

Trust me, we know what we are doing and only people who deserve to win will win.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.