Thrown/lost item.

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Xspecx, Nov 30, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xspecx

Xspecx Forum Greenhorn

Hi there.

Yesterday i throw/lose my Golden Helios Amulet crafted with 4 x gold (old 18% crit) and 5 royal dimonds in it. I was fighting a bos, my inventory was full and i decide to throw some green items and take the purple and gold ones. But by mistake i took my amulet and throw it over my inventar. The problem is at this moment when the game "ask" me if I am sure to throw it, my game crashed with Nebula error BEFORE i could cancle the trowing. The game froze and i had to restart. When i log in i was in town and the item was as you can guess.. gone.

But this is not why i am searching for help here.I really apologize if the place is unapropriate but The reason is because the suport is not... suportive, the Bulgerian suport to be exact.

So i write to suport, tell them the same thing how i was on a map by mistake throw my item and the game crashed, and in responce like 2 hours after i have this as an answer from them:
    [content removed]

I replyed to this because there was some misunderstanding and i explaned again in more details i did even send a picture of the nebula but i havent got an answer by now. I DO want to point out that i dont have an answer for 2 days. May be the falt is mine and i need to wait more because now is a weekend but thats my 3rd time conecting with the suport and DIDNT get any help.

The first one was with crafting legendarys and the game crashed again.. when i log in the item was accepted and it was bad so i lost 2 legs with 3x plats but they again told me that items cannot be undone. OK i agreed never bring out the question again.

The second time i sold by mistake 400+ Secret Lairs enterances and i reload the map so ..you know,.. lost. Tryed to get some help with the suport by asking them could they give them back, and i got for reply something like: " The only thing we can give you is an advice to be more careful what you sell... ". I didn do anything more..again, i accept i continue.

But now the things are serious. The item is very rare and the golden clovers are hard to get enough so +1 on drop is very big help.

[content removed]

Thats why i decide to write in forum in hope of some help, or advice, or atleast information like "you wont take it back forget it..done". Sorry for the long thread and i wish you all best. Thank you for hearing me out.

Last edited by moderator: Nov 30, 2019
  2. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

As far as I know, you can only retrieve dropped items (this is theoretically the case) and only if you had no gems in it (this is not the case, it can't be given back)... it's stupid and pointless, but it is so.

Now... as you're saying, you didn't drop it. The item isn't dropped as long as you don't click ok. This would give a serious base for retrieving the item.

Irrelevant answers are a problem in the Polish support too.

That error is not possible to fix. If you play through browser (IE11), however, it happens almost never... so it can be treated as a workaround.
    Like how?
    It must have been a coincidence... the bug fixes itself if the server goes down (eg. patch, hotfix, maintainance).

What were the issues the previous times?

[content removed]

Last edited by moderator: Nov 30, 2019
  3. Xspecx

Xspecx Forum Greenhorn

The first one was with crafting legendarys and the game crashed again.. when i log in the item was accepted and it was bad so i lost 2 legs with 3x plats but they again told me that items cannot be undone. OK i agreed never bring out the question again.

The second time i sold by mistake 400+ Secret Lairs enterances and i reload the map so ..you know,.. lost. Tryed to get some help with the suport by asking them could they give them back, and i got for reply something like: " The only thing we can give you is an advice to be more careful what you sell... ". I didn do anything more..again, i accept i continue.

But now the things are serious. The item is very rare and the golden clovers are hard to get enough so +1 on drop is very big help.

As far as the thing with the gems in it, there was a case long ago. A frend of mine droped an item and they gave it back but with no gems. I am agreed with that the item is more inportant for me.

https://prnt.sc/q3cl5g Thats the nebula i had when the game crashed. I have it from time to time. I dont have picture ot the situation because i foud out that the item is missing after reloading.

I dont know how he get his hero stuck and where. Just it was long time ago and i`ve never had isue like this.

Can i ask for help in other places or other suport?

4. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Hello @Xspecx and welcome to DSO English forum.
    For a start please take your time and read our policy regarding restoration of deleted characters/items.
    Please keep conversations with support officers private.
    We cannot help you with the issue here on this forum, you need to solve the issue with your language support. English support cannot offer you any help if you are not an English registered user.
    I am closing the thread now, since we cannot help you with the issue.

Cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.