Treasure of the Deep 1/2

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Khalizzie, Mar 13, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Khalizzie

Khalizzie Forum Greenhorn

Where can I find the 50 Sclad's Insignia after finding the sarcophagus? I searched the whole of the Secrt Steamship Harbour (killed every monster) but I am not getting any and don't remember where I found the 26 I already have. Besides the quest shows that I've found the sarcophagus (green tick in the list) but when I return to Drake, he keeps asking me if I've found it. Did I miss something out, or will we get the Sclad's Insignia in challenge 2?

Thanks for helping...

2. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

They drop, one by one as I've noticed, from monsters in Secret Steamship Harbor.
    So... you'll need to do the map multiple times until you get 50 of them!

artemisz1221 likes this.
  3. Khalizzie

Thank you so much! Ha, I guess I'll need a few rounds if I got 0 with 2 complete cleanings ;)

4. ekant1992

ekant1992 Padavan

Maybe you didnt notice cause they look the same as the vascium drops i. e a blue mini chest

Khalizzie likes this.
  5. rjrichards

rjrichards Forum Pro

It took me about 7 or 8 mini runs to get the badges needed.

Khalizzie likes this.
  6. Khalizzie

I did it twice with 0 insignia dropping (16 at start, 16 at the end). Went back today and got 32 in one run – so weird. Thank you all, I managed to complete it at last.

7. Lawrancelot

Lawrancelot Forum Greenhorn

How do I find the entrance to the secret steamship harbor?!?

8. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

When the challenge starts that red arrow in the lower south part of the map turns green and you can enter the Steamship Harbor.
    It is only active when the challenge is active.

VukChe likes this.
  9. Lawrancelot

Lawrancelot Forum Greenhorn

What is a challenge and how will I recognize it?

10. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

VukChe likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.