Ts Problems

Discussion in 'Test Server' started by Khajiit, Dec 25, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Khajiit

Khajiit Forum Apprentice

Hey, it's been all day the server is not working, is this a problem or maybe it's normal but we don't know anything about it?

Thanks,
    ~Deldù

2. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

It's the Test Server after all. Not supposed to be up 24x7x365. Also if it is an issue that happens on the weekend or holiday it is not going to be fixed until the next working day.

3. Khajiit

Khajiit Forum Apprentice

Thx for answering but i was actually asking DSO Team, not players

4. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

You may be waiting a long time then. The DSO staff rarely, if ever, show up here. The answer would be the same anyway.

MikeyMetro likes this.
  5. Khajiit

Khajiit Forum Apprentice

And so do mine. I'm not actually looking for players answer, thx anyway

6. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

If you are going to be a forum regular then you should get used to player's answers. That is basically what the forum is here for.

The mod team primarily exists to babysit us ;) Actually the mods put a lot of effort into passing suggestion/critiques up the line and posting the latest official info. It is quite rare that the devs (who run the day-to-day of the TS) actually wade in here to say anything.

7. Khajiit

Khajiit Forum Apprentice

For as long as i play and god knows it's been a loooong time even if my forum account is new, i was never active on forum, but i know how it works yeah, i'm not going to be a regular forum guy, i posted it to know why, simple question i think but thx anyway

MikeyMetro likes this.
  8. The mod team is is the closest you'll get to a "Staff" answer, but I'll let you in on a little secret.............

We are just players too.

The developers don't tell us everything they do and what their reasons are for doing the things they do. We may get a little more information than the average player when there is something that they want us to know, but much of what we say is informed by our knowledge of the game and experience from playing this game for years.

MikeyMetro is 100% correct that the test server is online and offline all the time. If it is not online, come back later. Given that we just had such a large release, there won't likely be anything new to test until early 2019. It seems that they are more focused on addressing the issues and stability of R214 than working on R215, so there isn't exactly much to see or test at this time.

9. Khajiit

Khajiit Forum Apprentice

That was all i wanted to know, thank you and i know you're just players too i meant yeah you know more than us even if it's not always everything, now i can wait in peace

10. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

[​IMG]

tsnanc, DocWhisky, Khajiit and 3 others like this.
  11. GosiaQ

GosiaQ Forum Greenhorn

I'm having the error code 21 all day :( Till yesterday everything was ok, but today I cannot enter the location I left my char in.

12. In test server, or live server? If it is test server, see above. If you are having issues accessing live server, try some of the troubleshooting steps found in the Technical FAQ linked below in my signature.

13. GosiaQ

GosiaQ Forum Greenhorn

Only in TS, but I guess I need to wait for the team to return from their holiday ;) It's not a big issue, it's only TS ;) Cheers!