TS - R196

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by stegon, Aug 2, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stegon

stegon Forum Apprentice

2. molnijanx

molnijanx Someday Author

pay2win....

3. mauro374

mauro374 Forum Apprentice

I dont understand why is this P2W, is that only for premiums?

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Because you need to spend tons of andermant every day.
    I can't believe Yokozuna is actually interfering DSO and ordering them to implement Chinese features in this game.

5. Iselda

Iselda Advanced

[sarcasm/] So they will finally increase the drop ratio for andermants so everybody can enjoy the new feature :p [/sarcasm]

MikeyMetro and trakilaki like this.
  6. trakilaki

Yes they increased the drops but only in Infernal III :D

Iselda likes this.
  7. Kingpin003

Kingpin003 Someday Author

Pay to win what? Win what? A mount? Hows that going to win anything? Yes, there are features you can spend money, yes those will aid you in the game but I got news for you: BP is here to make money, not make molnijanx a special snowflake. The only one stupid enough to work for free is trakilaki.

8. trakilaki

A mount or pet are giving mount/pet bonus ... the more of them you have the more stronger your character is. Not just in PvE but in PvP too. You can ride a mount in 5v5.
    Let me see around me ... i can't see BP here.
    But I can feel Yokozuna's stench thousands of miles away.
    Yes I am stupid ... i admit it ... But stupid people are ruling the world after all :)
    So what if the designers and programmers are working for BP ? They are underpaid.
    We also don't even know who they even are ... since they are representing a company.
    I am representing myself ... I don't have bosses. That is why half the net knows who trakilaki is (whether in positive or negative way).
    Should I decide to start my own business online ... I can make loads of cash instantly ... more than BP's annual revenue .
    But what for? Great People are not working for money.
    1. Nikola Tesla
    2. Tim Berners-Lee
    3. Bjarne Stroustrup
    4. Forum mods
    5. Wiki contributors
    6. .... .... ...
    7. .... .... ...
    N. .... .... ...

^ none of them charged you for using their work/inventions (without whom BP wouldn't even exist).

Have you ever helped a real friend in trouble? Yes? How much did you charge them?
    I have helped many people ... their smile was big enough reward for me.
    I help even people I don't know ... every day.
    Have you ever saved a human life? Yes? How much are you charging per saved life?
    I have saved many lives ... watching those tears of pain becoming tears of joy was a decent reward for me.

The real question here is "how much are you willing to help working" and "how much is your heart big" rather than "how much are you willing to earn".

So yes ... stupid people are working for free :)

ViktorG75, Demon, Fynkz and 4 others like this.
  9. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

Trakilaki speak the true, usualy love for money destroy thinghs , bring misery and you can see this around you, destroy games, families,countries and in long term our entire planet.We should learn to apreciate and care about nature and human virtues.
    We should enjoy to do thinghs for free, help people, spread the informations, now we have a tool named Internet.We have so much to learn.

As about the game, he is rushing to his end, maibe GOT MMO should make his first step in BP world.
    This game is no longer an ocasional game, i play almost all day long and i cant do all i need, also the money cant cover your missing time, too much content, too many changes in a short period of time, allot of my guild team mates cant keep up with all this changes.
    The game is full of many things implemented with a single purpose to drain your bank account when the most important one, the premium time, cant get the changes to become a more appealing/ neccesary subscription feature.
    And this new quest type is a new feature that try to make us bleed money because they think that jesters are not so good anymore.
    C'mon bigpoint stop this nonsens, PvP is one hit and bad matchmaking we play games 4v6 4v5 3v5, also no ballance in PVP, PvE always change we dont have time o finish our builds and another items or dificulties came online - maybe you should work to get that fixed instead of nerfing classes and bring new feature to get some money, maybe you should fix what we alredy payed.
    Also BP ruin the game with development,
    - They bring infernal 2 but you dont give us the augment cores so we must kill inf2 bosees with rank 4 items.Nice trick here we must melt some resources on this.
    -They bring set items one by one, so that you strugle to make many legendary items for transfer and you always change the build.Frustration on highest level sisif work.
    -rank 5 items drop are under 50% and this is not normal, why i pay entrace for infernal 2 to get rank 4 items?

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
  10. trakilaki

Look ... I didn't say BP should be a charity organization. They are company and just like any other company they have a right to make profit as much as they can. I was just making point on other things (outside the game) .
    Free stuff are making people's life easier and pushing the mankind up. One plain example: without free education and piracy communities 90% of the world's population would stay uneducated and uninformed.

As for this new "feature" ... I am neutral ... it is not of any big significance to me because it neither takes away or is giving something to me. But the point is: this is a Action RPG ... where we have gambling, P2W events ... etc etc ... and now this "feature" that I am certain it was pushed by Yokozuna.
    Also there are new type of runes ... Rune of Enhancement (i think it was the name). They are joker runes acting the same way as joker gems. You can craft a higher tier rune by using one of them.
    I have seen them in this new "feature" ... but I can't say if they can be only acquired this way or they will also be acquirable in another way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.