Ugh. Stuck!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Utoy, Apr 10, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Utoy

Utoy Forum Greenhorn

I'm currently Level 50. I'm stuck on the "Saving The World Heart" quest. I've pretty much done all other quests up to this point. I've destroyed the Totems, I got the Jade Dagger and placed it on the Podium of Purity. It says Podium is overgrown. Balance is out of whack. Dude named Balor is responsible. I cannot enter Yolotl. Then after that, no more quests from any of the NPCs. No more yellow exclamation points indicating a quest from any of them. So what do I need to do to progress?

I do get an orange exclamation point from a Dwarf at the Expedition camp asking for more eggs (so hard to get the eggs so I skipped this). I also skipped Zahir and his cloak quests because the drop rates on the things he wants is ridiculously low. So tedious so I skipped it. Do I need to finish all of this to enter Yolotl?

Do I need to kill Balor to go ahead to Hiraja? Do I need to finish all of Zahir's cloak quests before he gives me his magic carpet to Hiraja? Because as I said, I'm level 50 and he's not giving me any magic carpet rides.

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You will have to kill Balor and finish the main (yellow) quest.
    From what you are describing you are not even half way with the main quest.

Jhinstalock likes this.
  3. Jhinstalock

Jhinstalock Active Author

You make it sound like you don't have anymore main quests. Do all the quests that are yellow, ignore the orange. The moment you finish those, you will be able to enter Qaizah, the level 50-55 region.

4. Utoy

Utoy Forum Greenhorn

Yes, no more yellow quests from anyone in Yaltepetyl, Dwarven Expedition Camp, even back in Andrakasch, and so on. Really don't know how to proceed now.

5. Jhinstalock

Jhinstalock Active Author

The only way to finish the yellow quests is to get the one that tells you to kill Balor. Did you check cradle of life and cradle of death? The cradle of death quests are the final ones before balor. Perhaps you have a key to enter one of those places that you haven't used yet.
    Let me know, or add me on discord - Jhinstalock#0001 and I'll help you out with a screenshare/screenshots.

6. Utoy

Utoy Forum Greenhorn

I found it! Atraya had a quest for me that I didn't see until now. I think I can move forward now. Thanks for the help, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Shansurri and Jhinstalock like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.