Unacceptable Lag

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Aslandroth, Feb 11, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aslandroth

Aslandroth Regular

So I am not sure if it is just me, but I suspect not, as i have no apparent latency on the web, but DSO on Agathon is currently unplayable. I'm in Mystra at night as i post this, just standing there taking hits from invisible enemies that I cannot hit. I wasted my pearls as well as my time. This is Sunday for me, a day off from work and I was hoping to finish the mini.

Are the overlords aware of this issue? Will the mini be extended to compensate for lost, wasted time?

2. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @Aslandroth ,

Welcome to EN Forum :)
    Lately, Agathon players reported less lag with the server improvement.
    Could you please test your connection, following our instructions here?
    Let us know if the problem remains.
    Thanks.

3. Aslandroth

Aslandroth Regular

I appreciate the test instructions. Results were as expected.

Just so I understand, Agathon users are reporting LESS lag, and then BP spins up a few more instances at Raging Wire specifically for Agathon 2 days later to deal with lag? What am I missing? I was unable to complete the mini due to unacceptable lag.

4. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @Aslandroth ,

Are you experience better gaming experience after this maintenance?
    If not, please report it to our support center (providing them your ping results and logfiles). Apparently, lag reports in Agathon server reduced in the past weeks.

Cheers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.