1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unique Gear Thread for DK's.

Discussion in 'Dragonknights' started by Callisto, Nov 27, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Callisto

Callisto Forum Pro

We'll work together as mods, and users to get this sorted out :)

2. AGKING

AGKING Forum-Apprentice

I just got it 10 mins ago :) By cave acid boss!

[​IMG]

ShortVolkEarlyDread likes this.
  3. Spyke00

Spyke00 Regular

good for you

4. daywaker2

daywaker2 Forum Demigod

Nice drop Aking^^

5. crimsonfang

crimsonfang Forum-Apprentice

i just got the new unique amulet from medusa "eye of medusa" can anyone tell me wht r the stats of this amulet before i identify it

6. Arcanious

Arcanious Forum-Apprentice

300 hp and 300 posion resist :D Cheers xD

7. daywaker2

daywaker2 Forum Demigod

Well medusa amulett is very bad... ... all low level amuletts much better...

8. crimsonfang

crimsonfang Forum-Apprentice

thnx guys

9. _Dragonscale_

_Dragonscale_ Advanced

Is Tegans suit of armor worth identifying, or should I just melt it? I'm now at level 35.

10. BLASTUP

BLASTUP Active Author

yes it is worth identifying
    Item level: 35
    350 Armor value
    100 Armor value (base)
    + 250 Armor value
    + 100 Hitpoints
    Gem Slots: 4

11. _Dragonscale_

_Dragonscale_ Advanced

Thanks, I should ask another question, if I upgrade it to lvl 50, is it useful at level 40 (or 45)?

12. multitoonz

multitoonz Forum Great Master

Waste of glyphs to upgrade it. My lvl 40 leg soldier armor came with 600+ HP on it, at 50 I reach close to 1k HP on it. Drop gear is so much better than most unique items if you get lucky. The Tegans Armor isn't great, at lvl 35 you can find better with more HP and as DK you need to build up your HP as much as possible.
    Waste of CoT's for most low level uniques, seriously.

13. spiro_spula

spiro_spula Forum Connoisseur

The great majority of 'old' unique items (designed before release 113) are inferior to legendaries because the release increased maximum bonuses by some 50%. So you can probably find a purple item with better stats than Tegan's armor.

14. Morthren

Morthren Forum-Apprentice

hi i'm just wondering how do you start a new thread? and also how do you get knowledge for mounts and cloaks etc. i'm only on enough knowledge for teleport and i'm level 19

15. Superme

Superme Forum Pro

Starting a new thread is relatively simple. Go the the group tab , e.g, "General Forum" ,once you click that you will see all the threads that have already been started, but at the very top you will see a tab called "post new thread". Once you click that you can start a new discussion. The knowledge for the other skills comes from accumulation of books, just as how you were able to unlock teleport. However, the higher up on the knowledge tree you go the more books you will need. It is advisable that you do dailies, as it is the quickest means to accumulating knowledge.

16. KingOfTrolls66

KingOfTrolls66 Forum-Apprentice

anyone know the stats for Level 45 unique shield from invasion of kingshill event called CAPTAIN GREGORYS SHIELD. I got this during event for killing 1500 npc quest is this unique given to all DK who do this quest, I don't remember if it was a random thing from the chest you get from the quest, if so I got lucky cost 1500+ cot to ID

Last edited: Mar 10, 2014
  17. Master0fpuppets

Master0fpuppets Forum Baron

The stats on sheild are randon like on legendary, look's is unique.

KingOfTrolls66 likes this.
  18. Morthren

Morthren Forum-Apprentice

k thnks

19. Superme

Superme Forum Pro

No probs.

20. steelersfc

steelersfc Forum-Greenhorn

Great dudes