1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unique Gear Thread for DK's.

Discussion in 'Dragonknights' started by Callisto, Nov 27, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Master0fpuppets

Master0fpuppets Forum Baron

Hello,
    I got Helmet of Death last night and Ring of Inner Fortitude this morning on Q3-Map1, I did not capture the actual drop but here is the proof I got it. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Struble and Spyke00 like this.
  2. natedor22

natedor22 Forum-Greenhorn

Yes this is the most efectiv cuz books have low drop rate and u need lots even after the teleporting skill

3. daywaker2

daywaker2 Forum Demigod

the new unique gear of warriors is nice:)

4. aKBaBuTa1

aKBaBuTa1 Junior Expert

I've just got Hengest's Revenge from Khalys. I am lvl 26 at the moment. Does it make any sense to waste crystals and open it for PvE? Till which lvl will it be OK (upgraded with glyphs)?
    P.S. Sorry for any mistakes, English is not my native language.

5. -pulsdriver-

-pulsdriver- Forum-Greenhorn

its not good

6. Mapex91

Mapex91 Someday Author

7. mamocdrichi1995

mamocdrichi1995 Forum-Apprentice

i need face of mortis but doesn't droped me

8. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Face?

9. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Mortis Mask... better know in English as the Helmet of Death.

10. DARK_SPIRIT_007

DARK_SPIRIT_007 Forum-Apprentice

where do we actualy find the rare items for DKs

11. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Finding unique stuff for DKs thats not quest or event related is hard, but not impossible. Farming junkies looking for more frequent drops should consider a dwarf with the 10% drop talent boost.

Non event, non quest Unique drops for my DK: amulet of insight, ring of fortitude, prismatic belt, and one of the mid 20s axes (i think henests, not sure)

For my dwarf: heredur shield absorber, deep sea amulet x2 or x3, deep sea shield x3, deep sea bullets x2 or x3, deep sea gun x2, leviathan x2, sparks fist x2, sparks belt. (x2 means found twice, etc).

My DK has been in play since summer 2012, my dwarf since the introduction of dwarves. My DK runs parallels amd just started map2, and yet it is the dwarf that finds stuff. That 10% seems to matter.

12. DARK_SPIRIT_007

DARK_SPIRIT_007 Forum-Apprentice

thanks ive found bearchers torturer or whatever its called also im not a beginer but ive started again so that means i dont have half the stuff i used to have but my DK is 28 and i have the torturer thanks for your help but im not piticulary appealed with the dwarf im not great using him i befere rangers and DKs
    :):):)

13. mcrockett

mcrockett Forum-Apprentice

not played in a long time what is the best single handed sword in game now

14. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Probably a legendary sword with either a perfect 2x or 3x weapon enhanced damage % and 2x or 1x +damage with 4 slots, so only 1800 anders to open the 5th.

That would be something like, for a 2-2, 80% weapon enhanced and +85 or +90 damage or, for a 3-1, 120% weapon enhanced and +42 to +45 damage at level 45.

My guess is that the 3-1 is the best.

Edit: Excluding legendaries, and among uniques, the best 1h sword still cloaked wrath (checking the wiki list, the only other 1h unique sword at or over level 40 is the deep sea claw). But legendary swords with 2x weapon enhanced damage are so much better.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2015
  15. _Baragain_

Yea, these days with things like the Warlord set and the insane OP 2H swords that exist now, 2H is a must for end game PvE.

16. pwujaks

pwujaks Forum-Greenhorn

where can i get a lvl 30-35 unique items?? anyone??

17. _Baragain_

In areas where there are level 30-35 monsters. Most people looking for uniques in that level range will farm Sigris and Herald.

18. pwujaks

pwujaks Forum-Greenhorn

farm sigris,and herald in hard,or nomral??

19. Mario_Boss

Mario_Boss Regular

Normal!!

pwujaks likes this.
  20. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

If you're looking for lv30-35 uniques, you can't farm the Hard versions, I'm sure. Stick to normal if you really want a certain item. Keep in mind that uniques of a certain level can drop from mobs as low as 5 levels below or 5 levels above (i.e. you could get a lv35 unique from a lv30 up to a lv40 monster). Still, if you're searching for what I think you are, Sigri & Herald Normal are indeed the best places to farm at.

pwujaks likes this.