1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unique Gear Thread for DK's.

Discussion in 'Dragonknights' started by Callisto, Nov 27, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. pwujaks

pwujaks Forum-Greenhorn

thanx for the help peeps,i will farm me a good items to use..

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Te monsters level range would be 25-40.
    So yes ... you can get it on difficult mode.
    Example: Grimmag's Starry Robe is level 35 and can drop from level 30-40 monsters.
    Book of Condemnation is level 30 and can drop from level 25-34 monsters.
    Your question is general ... so the answer is general: you can get them from level 25-40 monsters including Gorga, Herald and Sigrismarr on Difficult mode.

EDIT: I gave examples with SW's items ... but for every class there are obverse items.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2015
  3. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

He can get those, sure... in theory. But practically, Hard bosses are not something easy to farm... especially for someone who's likely around the level of the sought items. I'm guessing he's not going for Gorga's book, Sigri's ice robes or Herald's 2H... those aren't so good anyway.

4. trakilaki

The theory says you can get them anywhere within the level boundaries.
    Hard bosses are very easy to farm if you have strong friends ... BTW ... he asked about level 30-35 unique items. Gorga's book, Chestplate of Eternal Ice and Herald's weapon are not what he is looking for ... those are level 40 ... boss specific items.

5. Morinphen

I know he most likely isn't on the hunt for those boss-specific items that only drop from the Hard versions... which he's probably not going to be able to do, unless he has OP friends willing to help as we've both mentioned. However, the DK equivalent (I suppose he's DK since this is a DK thread) of the Book of Condemnation is the Shield of Slaughter... which frankly shouldn't be too much of a concern IMO; Tegan's Suit of Armor (Grimm robe equivalent) could be of use if he manages to drop it... and while he's at it, there's a chance for some pauldrons too, if he'd fancy that. He can always visit the Wiki for more info on uniques. But for these 3, the regular bosses are far easier and faster farm places.

One thing, though: why did you say that the book can drop from 25-34? Why not 25-35? Typo?

6. trakilaki

7. Morinphen

8. trakilaki

No ... the drops are predetermined by the designers.
    Note that level 40 was the cap level when those items were released.

9. Morinphen

That explains it. Thank you :).

10. gudespyd

gudespyd Forum-Greenhorn

Anyone who know the stats for the rings from q1 - q6 when they have been combined?

11. rjrichards

rjrichards Forum Inhabitant

Found Keen's power in Gleaming Mtns. and Tiamat 2H sword (Crummy for a 2H) dropped from Medusa.

12. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Found Keens steps in viscanium event main map 2 days ago. Also found sparks pathfinder the next day in the same map while playing my dwarf.

13. Wllf

Wllf Advanced

14. Novadude

Actually, the rings can be combines - three tier 1 rings of the same type and a transformation fragment from the materi frag merchant can be combined into a tier 2 ring with higher stats on the workbench. I think russian players have the tier 2 stats but i don't know where it is.

Edit: I just checked the wiki and it looks like they have the stats of the tier 2 rings - see balor's ring here

http://drakensangonline.wikia.com/wiki/Balor's_Ring_of_Chaos

15. Wllf

Wllf Advanced

Here I talked about Tier 3 rings, meaning that I am aware of the fact that you can combine them. There is a link in the post to the wiki page where they display tier 3 rings.
    Sorry for the confusion :)

16. eedman86

eedman86 Junior Expert

What Tier 3 rings are you talking about? Rings from parallel world bosses can only be crafted to tier 2 and no higher. That is why even fatal mode bosses drop tier 1 ring. You'll need 3 of the same rings + an enhancement costing 30,000 Materi Fragments (don't know if they increased/decreased it) to get tier 1 ring to tier 2.

trakilaki likes this.
  17. trakilaki

18. Wllf

Wllf Advanced

Oh. I have infernally bad luck and have never dropped a ring from PW bosses. The best I've done is crafted a Tier 2 shoulder. Where do you get the craftable enchantment? I thought it was just 4 rings. I guess I should just stop commenting here because I clearly have no idea what I am talking about. XD

19. Novadude

From Salvendar in Cardhun, right next to the blacksmith where you melt for glyphs. Second tab (miscellanous) includes the transformation fragment for 35000 materi frags.

Its not widely known/used because the PW rings are a pain to get, and are not as desirable as a good legendary or the dragonache/dragonsilver gnob rings.

20. CMGKraZ

CMGKraZ Forum-Greenhorn

who wants there to be the ability to weild 2 swords (a.k.a duel weilding)