Unique items

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Mishestka03, Nov 15, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mishestka03

Mishestka03 Forum Greenhorn

Do items like spellweaver wooden staff and Remin's Battle Harness still drop?

------------MERGED------------

Can someone answer please

Last edited by moderator: Nov 16, 2017
  2. EhtovK

EhtovK Old Hand

Ehrm..., in all honesty, who knows..., but, if you're looking for a useful torso, do not waste your time looking for this, you'll outgrow it very very fast..., unless you want it for the looks, then it will take time and patience for you to hunt for it, in strict theory it should be dropping, but it wouldn't be the first time the devs remove a drop from the lootlists without telling anyone, good luck anyway.

3. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Ummmm? You do realize that this is a forum, not a live chat, right? It is not uncommon for posts to take several hours before they are answered, not two and a half. Try a dash of patience.

And as EhtovK said, it doesn't mater if those pieces of junk still drop. Just level up and you'll find better items in less time than you waited between your consecutive posts.

4. ShamisSabri

ShamisSabri Someday Author

I have got a few pieces of the new Daedal Qaizah Armor.
    Expert advise required on how good this is?
    Worth farming for?

I am an amateur player, so, pls keep that in mind while reverting with advise.
    my current spellweaver stats are:
    base dmg 8991-10441 / 2.2 atk speed / 7% crit
    armor 6300 / resistance 3760 overall

5. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

Now after the update of old sets, drops are also a bit better. IMO, for this one, I'd say don't sweat it very much, though it is some nice help for the meantime, as you progress towards a definite build, but nothing too worthy of extensive consideration.

ShamisSabri likes this.
  6. ShamisSabri

ShamisSabri Someday Author

thanks Morinphen

Morinphen likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.