Unique values and attack speed in PvP

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Itachi_Uchiha, May 19, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Itachi_Uchiha

Itachi_Uchiha Forum Greenhorn

I think it's unfair that currently only base values work in PvP. I would like the unique values also to be active in PvP. Because, for example, my Robust Norseland Bow, which I upgraded from lvl1 to lvl7, loses +400 critical hit rate. In the same way, several other unique weapons were also devalued because they lost their unique values. In this way, the only unique weapon that was not devalued was the Bow of the Wolf Slayer, which has no unique values, but has a very critical hit rate, which makes it, at least in the case of the Rangers, the best weapon for PvP. However, currently it is very difficult to drop it, especially at level 7, which favors the old players who dropped it for a long time when its drop was easier and discredits the new players, making it difficult to get good unique weapons for PvP. So, I think that the developers should thinking about the possibility of to let actives the uniques values of at least some items such as weapons. And another thing I'd like to suggest to game developers is that they give a little more attack speed to players in the PvP because that makes fighting more fun. No one likes slowness in the games.

Last edited: May 19, 2019
  2. KulawyMao

KulawyMao Exceptional Talent

ehh what can i say u
    wolf weapon isn't best only for ranger but it's best for all classes so i don't know why u have problem with that xd anytime when u can't do 80% crit rate without weapon = wolf will be the best

and why golden values in uniq are off? bc they aren't balancing with todays arena for example if i take full eq for mana on my mage i can shoot many frozen spheres = i kill everyone who will be next to me in 2-3sec = nonsence game = check forum where ppl cry that mage is doing to much dmg bc he shoot with atributes = but mage can shoot 2 sphere now, what will be whan i can shoot 10 sphere in the same time ;p