UNIVERSAL CARTE DESTROYED 2

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by trankuillou, Apr 21, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trankuillou

trankuillou Forum Greenhorn

hello admin
    i listen to you i have resend a support but no reply

yesterday EDIT

wenesday for the same problem EDIT

if you have a time reply!!!!!!!!

thanks

Last edited by moderator: Apr 21, 2019
  2. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

Support are volunteers, not paid staff. It sucks, but please have patience. The few times I had any questions, they did get back to me, just took a day or two.

Mods will also remind you: Nobody on the forum can help you. If this were a bug, the mods would do their best to get the info to the devs as soon as reasonably possible, but this is an unfortunate user error; devs won't be involved; you just have to wait your turn for help from the Support "team."

3. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @trankuillou ,

Support is support. Forum is forum. My colleagues will write you as soon as possible.
    You are probably not an EN registered user. So your case is not EN-Support related. Please, wait until you get an answer. Spamming forum won't help.
    Closing.

4. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

@trankuillou ,
    English support cannot process French tickets, do not spam the forum over and over again.
    Neither our forum nor support staff can help you, please contact your French support.

Cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.