Suggestion until pvp is balanced.....

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by alchimista, Jul 30, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alchimista

alchimista Forum Pro

I ask you once again :
    Until you ( dev ) hardly work and grant us all an average ( at least ) half/balanced pvp gameplay

PLEASE

REMOVE pvp from daily quests.

Do not force us to hate this game more and more.
    ( I'm sure I can write as the voice of most community players : we cannot face again and again to be part of the massacre, to be the cannon fodder for the OP )

While I'm under pvp daily quests I just stand and do other things ( ex I come here and write my disappointment ) while the OPs kill me

JUST REMOVE PVP DAILY QUESTS

TY

2. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

They said they would remove PvP from dailies and create separate PvP daily challanges in the PvP rebalancing update.

3. alchimista

alchimista Forum Pro

so they will prod us with daily quests in an unbalanced pvp, until rebalancing update? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

So the fix of daily quests will come when it will no longer be needed :confused::confused::confused:

out of BP contest could sound weird, but here sounds normal.

MademoiselleCaramel likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.