Upgrading pets

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by jelbeat, Oct 19, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jelbeat

jelbeat Regular

I have been searching this in the forum and on the wiki pages.
    I got a lot of brown and black chicken in my inventory i can melt them but that cost a lot of gold so it must be worth a while.

This is what i found on the wiki pages:

Since R214 most of the Pets in the game come in different "rarity" tiers. They can be upgraded using [​IMG]Altered Crescerite. Every upgrade increases the bonus you receive from the pet itself (bonuses for Collector's Bag completion are not taken into account). The following table lists the costs of upgrades.
    Upgrade from Upgrade to Cost
    ImprovedMagic 5
    MagicExtraordinary 25
    ExtraordinaryLegendary 50
    Common pets (pets without any state buffs) and Unique pets (pets with very special bonuses that are not meant to be further improved) cannot be upgraded.

I can upgrade an item by the blacksmith in a town but how do i add a pet from the collectors bag in order to upgrade it?

I allready bought the schematic for melting pets.

2. gbit

gbit Forum General

You can upgrade pets by clicking on the green arrow on the pet icon in the bag.

3. jelbeat

jelbeat Regular

Long question, short answer, i like that:cool:!
    Thnx for ur reply!

gbit likes this.
  4. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @jelbeat ,

That's it :) You can upgrade the pets you have in your Collector's Bag :)
    Question answered, closing.
    Cheers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.