1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Useless Rubbish

Discussion in 'Quests' started by FacePaint, Jul 11, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. FacePaint

FacePaint Forum-Greenhorn

I just came back to the game after a long time off... I have a quest Useless Rubbish that says I am 3/3 and just to go to the bench. I go to the bench and go to quest and it says I have the items but the combine button does nothing. Am I missing something about crafting... or something obvious I am overlooking?

I was excited to return seeing so many changes to make the game more robust but this is beyond frustrating -

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

What level is your toon?
    You need to be level 12 in order to use the workbench.

3. FacePaint

FacePaint Forum-Greenhorn

I am level 41. When the game was relatively new I played a lot, was anxious to dive back in and see all the new features but the simple task of completing this quest is eluding me... not sure I want to come back if something as silly as a low level quest and using the workbench is this difficult to do. :(

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I don't know why you can't use the workbench or the "combine " button.
    This toon is old ... so I got the quest and got to 3/3.
    All you have to do is right click on the quest item so you can place it on the workbench
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Then you should be able to use the "combine" button and craft the item ...

[​IMG]

... and finish the quest.

[​IMG]