We kill Dragan/Spider for YOU

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by St.Railgun, Jan 23, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Weak player here.

I know what I'm getting into if someone offers to carry. It's a fair exchange in my books since the pearls would have essentially no value to me if I was left to try and kill Dragan or Spider on my own. :p

DocWhisky likes this.

2. Good luck finding anyone on Tegan willing to run you thru inf 1, 2 or 3... Tried inf 1 with a friend that is very strong​

He wasnt very strong then if he couldnt kill inf1 xD. - Fugnuts.

Two people alone on INF1 isn't easy. Even for strong players. You have alot to dodge, and still be able to attack Dragan without getting your own self killed, and then if your team mate dies, you have to strategically get across the arena to revive. Its a SOB to do. lol

3. Zoltan

Zoltan Junior Expert

Hi Doc, I am also on Tegan and finding it tough to spend my red pearls. Had help with a few runs early and got a couple T4 items. Thanks very much for the help provided! As event is progressing I think that the stronger players have gotten all their gear, finished event and moved back to PW.

Has gotten to the point where I hate asking as feel like I am becoming a pest so likely I will be saving red pearls until next event when I am a bit stronger and able to use them more effectively.

Totally agree. Have killed Dragan and Spider on painful but, aside from the fun, it is not improving my character. Very happy to spend red pearls to pay for someone who can kill at inf1 or up in hopes of improving my character and eventually being able to help others

Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
    DocWhisky likes this.
  4. Kingpin003

Kingpin003 Someday Author

Sure it is, 2 strong players can kill dragan on inf3 before he spawns lasers. Still, dragan always was a challenge for 99% of players and it should remain that way.

5. I'd love to see you demonstrate :)

---MERGED---

I would keep asking your friends, guildies, anyone you think strong enough for infernal because the uniques are so sought after especially in crafting. There are still several more days to get a chance a Dragan or Spider. ☺

Last edited by moderator: Feb 6, 2018
    BlueKnight likes this.
  6. DocWhisky

DocWhisky Forum Mogul

Is there anyone on Tegan that is still Merc'ing Dragan or spider?? Not asking for Inf. 3 ... no need to waste inf. frags, Inf 2 is fine. 20 red pearls to play with. Please let me know.

Thanks, Doc

7. EhtovK

EhtovK Old Hand

Hi Doc, I can assist with your request, just let me know what time you're usually online and we can try and schedule for before the event ends.

8. DocWhisky

DocWhisky Forum Mogul

Hi EhtovK, and thanks for this.
    I live on the west coast USA, ( pacific time zone ) And usually log on around the time that DQ's come out... give or take depending on work hours. And am on for @ 3-5 hours... again depending on work schedule. (Work, the curse of the gaming class. lol)
    My toons name is Killinmachine.
    Thanks again for the help, much appreciated.

Thanks, Doc.

9. EhtovK

EhtovK Old Hand

Roger that, will try to catch you later/tomorrow.

10. DocWhisky

DocWhisky Forum Mogul

Hi all, Just wanted to say a great big THANK YOU to EhtovK and crew, and to 2 other players that were good enough to let me run inf dragan and spider with them. I know we cant name IGN names here..... So to all those that helped, Thanks a ton!!!
    And on the flip side, the gear I got allowed me to help some of my own guild mates and a few other random players to run higher lvls and get better gear.

Thanks, Doc.

GoulishNightmares likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.