Weapon crafting (Dwarf)

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Frosty352, Mar 23, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frosty352

Frosty352 Forum Greenhorn

Hello,

Should i craft this in a new unique ?
    Is it worth it?
    [​IMG] https://imgur.com/a/TOQSY

Frosty.

---MERGED---

Is the suggestion tag for making a suggestion or to receive one? :)

Last edited by moderator: Mar 23, 2018
  2. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Hello @Frosty352 !
    Please use the "Edit" button when you need to add something to your last post. Consecutive posting is considered as spam.
    "Suggestion" tag is used when one is making a proposal. Usually players are proposing ideas on game improvements, feature changes or improvements, etc. We are moving that kind of threads to Creative Corner forum section.
    "Suggestion" tag has been removed from thread title.

Cheers

3. UndergroundKiller

UndergroundKiller Forum Expert

I would say, keep the legendary and try to craft a 4/4 % increased damage on item

4. Frosty352

I wanna now if i'll get more dmg, i spend over 10k gold to get with 4 gold values, and still nothing...

5. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Your weapon is not good at all ... try getting a better weapon first.

6. Frosty352

I have one with 336-420.

7. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Providing it is T6 ... you can get even better.

8. Frosty352

Yes, it is T6, but fine, i'll wait and get a better one.

9. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

No, do not pristine craft any more and just keep using your t5 blood rune rifle, which has already been pristine crafted. Keep doing crafting for a legendary with 4x gold lines of increased damage on this item, ideally targeting about or above 300% increased damage on this item.

You are generally better off at this point conserving your pristine crafting ingredients as you already have an acceptable infernal III farming gun.

10. DocWhisky

DocWhisky Forum Mogul

Im kinda in the same boat, .. but my thinking is, if it allows you to farm better, faster or higher tiers... then getting the items required to craft a better leg for trans may be easier...
    NOTE: I did say "MAY" be easier.... as I am not sure if the desired craftables drop in higher tier dungeons in higher volumes or not, as I dont regularly farm those tiers yet
    And YES... the occurrence of failure on the craft table is despicably high....

Thanks, Doc.

Frosty352 likes this.
  11. Frosty352

I think the same, but what do you say, I will get a higher damage with this weapon's enchantments or not?
    First of all i want to get all my items at level 60, then i will start crafting items with 4 gold lines.
    -----------------MERGED-----------------
    Never mind guys , thanks for the help :D
    I just got it with 297,322%
    [​IMG] https://imgur.com/a/mIb7i

Last edited by moderator: Mar 24, 2018
  12. Congrats on your luck. In the future, when you have something to add, please use the "Edit" button at the bottom of your post instead of double posting. Double posting is generally considered a form of spam. For more information, please read through the forum rules. The link can be found in my signature.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.