weapon on dk

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Spyke00, Dec 15, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spyke00

Spyke00 Regular

show here what weapon use in game

2. AGKING

AGKING Forum Apprentice

This is my sword, still cant find Khalys sword or good lv45 sword...
    [​IMG]

Rory34390 and Muscle like this.
  3. Spyke00

Spyke00 Regular

it's a good one , me neither can't find one of lvl 45 :|

4. Master0fpuppets

Master0fpuppets Forum Baron

[​IMG]
    Hi guys,
    This is my sword, the 3-th one I opend legendary, it was with 4 slots originaly.

btw, how do you post picture like that? I can't figure it out

Last edited: Dec 16, 2013
  5. Geobli

Geobli Advanced

You upload the image somewhere, you open the uploaded image in the new tab/view image, you copy the link from your browser address bar and you paste in the "Image URL:". Try this with your Blade post.
    I added "quote" to this one so will not look like I posted it or something.

Good sword, especially when such good one comes with 4 slots. :) I don't know why you have Saphire and Onyx in there, cause with 5x Rubies would be more awesome, but never mind, probably you focus more on your Crit.Rate and Atk.Speed then Dmg.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2013
    Master0fpuppets likes this.
  6. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

Maybe Master of Puppets is totally f2p and can't get more rubies, I dunno. Would be really nice if the +15 ruby could be taken apart and made into 3 +10's again.

Master - if you have any rubies in your weapon decoration, it would be good to switch them with the ruby and onyx in your weapon. Any rubies in there will be affected by the % weapon damage, making more damage for you.

I would really like to find a sword with 3x % weap dmg (over 30% each) and 1x speed. I'll keep ID'ing swords now, since I found a good shield, but my luck hasn't been great so far. I'm lucky to get 13-15% weapon damage per enchantment, and usually only one or two of them.

[DREM] likes this.
  7. Master0fpuppets

Master0fpuppets Forum Baron

tnx a bunch mate! :)

Now the Sapphire is there couse I don't have anywhere else to put it, my weapon adorment has 5 polished Sapphire, and yes, your correct, my focus is on speed and critical hit and not so much on damage, but I do have decent damage, 411-459, playing for 5 months now, I'll pump that to 500-550 of minimum damage, next month.

I'am F2P player, I just can not spend money on a game if you get my point.
    I know about Ruby's, thats why they are in sword slots. :p

8. Torefas

Torefas Padavan

This is my current weapon. I'm still looking for Cloaked Wrath or Legendary with 100%+ weapon damage.

[​IMG]

Lucian, Tankingutoo and Muscle like this.
  9. Spyke00

Spyke00 Regular

awesome sword ! give her 1-2 more lvl

10. Multi-Sev

OK, I figured you probably did, just making sure ;)

Master0fpuppets likes this.
  11. daywaker2

daywaker2 Forum Demigod

Well you need 3x30% weapon dmg +30dmg that its better then Sword of Kahlys:)

Cause 65% critcal dmg is not low:)

12. Nairda1984

Nairda1984 Forum Apprentice

13. daywaker2

daywaker2 Forum Demigod

bad nairda too less % dmg... you need 3x30% for really good weapon one hand

14. Nairda1984

Nairda1984 Forum Apprentice

I know its nothing compared to the others in the list but thought I would post to keep the ball rolling. It still gets me 382-449 Basic which is not too bad esp for a casual f2p

15. sper009

sper009 Padavan

I'll post my new sword when I get home. It's not great, but it far outweighs the extraordinary giant letter opener I was using. And man did it take forevvvver to get 4 EO swords, since I pretty much only do the daily quest for pink item!

16. daywaker2

daywaker2 Forum Demigod

the best weapon for Dk is anyway Kahlys weapon cause 65%more crtical dmg....well i wait for the roadmap 2014. And hope some good new things will come :D

Multi-Sev likes this.
  17. sper009

sper009 Padavan

Here it is. I wish the critical enchant was a damage one, but oh well.

[​IMG]

Master0fpuppets and Multi-Sev like this.
  18. Multi-Sev

Agreed. I really want Cloaked Wrath as my weapon. My crit damage would be 325% (with a 52% crit chance). It may take a long time to drop, though, so I am crafting and identifying legendary swords too.

Still a very nice sword, congrats!

19. daywaker2

daywaker2 Forum Demigod

better 3x30% and +30dmg is good weapon

20. sper009

sper009 Padavan

Yes, I think we get it by now Mr. Waker. 3x30% +30dmg on weapon and 3x60% block rate 60% block reduction is the best shield. Unfortunately, it's like 0.01% chance of that happening and even less time to farm for the gear and crystals of truth to make it happen.

Teodor and ShortVolkEarlyDread like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.