Weapon stats- Dmg per second

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by DracoMeteor2000, May 28, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DracoMeteor2000

DracoMeteor2000 Forum Greenhorn

so originally when I used to play (this is back when crystals of truth existed) there used to be dmg per second shown next to the item ie in my case my bow. this was realllly helpful allowing me to figure out which weapon is best. not only tht but it seems that the enchantment doesn't show a change on the base value. so if my bow were to have 50% increase on dmg base which is lets say 100, it would not show 150 but shows 100. this means me getting out my calculator to work this stuff out which is a pain. pls bring this back thanks!!

2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

The problem is that the DPS shown on weapons was never useful. It was misleading and still is because it can't account for crit on axes or crit damage on anything or the new % damage (universal). They finally got rid of it when they realized that the stat was so out dated that it was laughable. I remember how many people asked the DPS on my weapon and I laughed because, while good, it was an axe. That meant that the crit line an the crit damage on my other gear had more impact on my real DPS than that stupid number that was shown on the item itself.

P.S. Welcome back. A lot has changed. It's going to be like learning a new game with all the changes (for better or worse).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.