What are the top events to get draken and what strategies are the best in those events?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by -DeathRaider-, May 6, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -DeathRaider-

-DeathRaider- Forum Pro

I am trying to figure out how to get a lot of draken to buy some items from gnob.

2. gun

gun Forum Great Master

As far as I remember it was DTU event.
    With 3k fragment spent for entrance I was able to farm about 5k+ draken. Other players farm even more.

The other is Dragan event. Doing all quest, main progress & mini progress should secure 3k+ draken. The boss draken drop had been reduced, but still farmable and may have quite a lot draken.

-DeathRaider- likes this.
  3. -DeathRaider-

-DeathRaider- Forum Pro

To get and idea of how much draken I could get from DTU event, how much did you play to get that much. I play about 2hrs on weekdays and about 4hrs on weekend.

4. gun

gun Forum Great Master

About 300+ runs.
    I still remember of having about 4k Realm Fragments. Spent 3k of it. 9 Realm Fragment per Realm Path in normal mode.
    I just play in normal mode & some painful(blue ess solo, green with group).
    I saved 10 keys to open golden chest only. After I got all pet parts, I saved 2 keys to open 2 of the 3 normal chest to farm draken, since not all normal chest contains draken.

5. -DeathRaider-

-DeathRaider- Forum Pro

This kind of gives me an idea but how long did you play? How strong would you say you are like top 1% top 10% or top 50%? I am trying to figure out if I can farm 500 draken in that event or 5k. I have no clue what I can farm, because you might of play 6hrs or an hr a day. I am asking this because I am trying to strategize what do in the future and plan out goals.

6. Ren_Alanera

Ren_Alanera Someday Author

There is no need to rush in the dtu (defeat the undefeatables) event.
    You can buy portals during the event and then use them even after event end (or at least you could do it in the last edition of this event).

7. gun

gun Forum Great Master

I don't remember. Usually I play 2-4 hours a day in event.
    This is my character progress back then. There is a date on it. You can match the date and the last DTU event.
    https://board-en.drakensang.com/threads/show-what-you-have.7899/page-80#post-663750

Ren_Alanera is right:)

8. -DeathRaider-

-DeathRaider- Forum Pro

So even after the dtu event is over and I have 100 passes left over, I can continue getting draken by using the passes? I have about 3k fragments right now so I should be good right?

I also heard from my guild that some people were able to farm atleast 20k draken in last dragan event. They repeatedly killed dragan on dragan hard during the whole event. But they also did play a lot.

9. gun

gun Forum Great Master

Better to ask players who play on R188 in test server that the Realm Path usable after event ended.

20k draken obtainable for strong players in a group who manage to take turn to spawn the statues in hard map.
    That way, all players in group never ran out of pearl to spawn the statue & the empower cursed pearl to enter dragan.

10. -DeathRaider-

-DeathRaider- Forum Pro

I did some research and asked around. I figured out I should be able to make 4k + draken is dtu event. In dragan event with just farming hard map dragan, I could make atleast 4k there also. Thanks gun for the help :) . If the forum moderators want to close this thread go ahead or might want to continue it for people that want more information on the best ways to get draken.

11. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

The events will almost certainly be getting changed as with everything else these days, so I would not rely on past draken payouts.

12. gun

gun Forum Great Master

Just would like to share my first 200 runs(normal mode) in current DTU event.
    [​IMG]
    Got 2290 draken.
    I don't know 200 runs is good enough samples to calculate draken per run. Let's just try.
    200 runs in normal mode. Equals to 200 keys.
    2290 draken / 200 keys = 11.45 draken per run.
    It is about 1272 draken per 1000 Realm fragments.

[​IMG]

If time is still relevant to the topic. With above stats I did 1 run about +/- 2 minutes. Except for Destructor(rarely got him). So I've spent about 6-7hours for 2290 draken.
    Compared to Full Moon event with about the same playing hours, DTU event is far better in draken.

Fighting
    - Enough hp to survive from bosses blow, so no need to do maneuver that cost time.
    - Fastest run speed boots. Mine 28% fast enough to activate the boss statues.
    - Good enough attack speed. Heredur & Arachna may slow attack speed.
    - Special for DK VS Bearach. Rather than rushing him and fight in the center... After activating the statue, move between statue and center spot. Bearach will do his bee and his spin charge that stun. Recover his stun with skill and fight him back. This way much more faster.

Farming keys & opening chests
    - Buy plenty of entrance
    - Farm 3 keys
    - Open 1 chest. Does not matter which one.
    - If drop draken. Do not open another chest. Just use entrance to teleport to Map1
    - If the first chest does not drop draken.. Open the other one. If the second chest also does not drop draken.. it's your choice to open the third or just teleport to Map1 again.
    - Maintain 2-3 keys before opening a chest, just in case the first chest does not drop draken.

I did this because mostly I got draken only from 1 of the 3 chests.. so for me it is useless to open all chest.

Edit
    - 700 draken from progress bar does not go to inventory. So I got exactly 2290 from opening chests.
    - My SW & RA got lucky opened 2 chests both drop draken. I guess feel free to open all 3 chests.

Last edited: May 19, 2017
  13. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Those from the progress bar don't go into your inventory :p

14. gun

gun Forum Great Master

So I got more ha ha, thank you for correction.. got to edit the post

15. krawler2018

krawler2018 Junior Expert

the event thats on now is good to farm drakens i got many of 25 drakens from boss chests a few of 40 and 1 of 100 that only from boss chests without the event progress drakens

16. smurfaki

smurfaki Someday Author

Hi there, two is the best events to gather as many draken as possible, Dragan's event doing all the quest you will get almost 1500+ drakents and if you continue farm the boss you will earn 10, 25 and more drakens asap if you have pearls who can be gathered by repeating the 100 cursed pearl map and the Defeat the Undefeatables where there is no limit to gather unlimited drakens as you can still have frags and keys to open those chests, full moon and new moon is another best bet to gather many drakens if you have enough frags to get in the map, the best strategy is the best fast team in those event but you can go solo if you are strong enough.

17. krawler2018

krawler2018 Junior Expert

did anyone get more than 100 drakens from event chest?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.